Assetto Corsa: Porsche, Porsche, Lovely Porsche - More Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche Preview Images.jpg

Porsche DLC Volume One for Assetto Corsa seems to be getting closer, and once again another little preview image has been released by Marco Massarutto, showing a rather blurred shot of "one Hypercar, two GT cars, one GTR car, three historical race cars".

Fans of the genre are chomping at the bit to get their hands on a Porsche in Assetto Corsa, a game that proclaims to be a thoroughbred racing simulator, and feel what the power of what Kunos simulation can do with the German marque. Coming in the form of three separate DLC release packages, containing 21 cars and three separate free vehicles, the first volume looks (although somewhat out of focus) to be a big release for the studio.

Although no cars and allocations to each pack have been revealed, it should be a bit of fun to look at the above picture and take a judgement on what's on show. Its a fair assumption that the above images show at least some of the first volume package, and it looks to be a good one!

Check out the Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions. Join in with our community, download a mod or two and even better, have a race in one of our epic club and league racing events!

How many times can I ask the same question in a new way? Porsche, its coming soon, its exciting, are you excited? Looking at the pictures, can you tell which cars are shown? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Thinking about this, I have driven a few Corvette's with 800/900rwhp - they where street cars and even so the power delivery on the street is just stupid. They also weighed about 3400lbs with 2 over weight lumps on board and the help of 21st century tyre technology and the acceleration can literally leave you feeling light headed.... 800 or 900rwhp in a 917 weighing in at 1900lbs with 1970's racing tyres is just absolfudginglutely mental!

The closest we have right now are the unofficial 962 and 917K mods. This type of car from official sources is going to be very satisfying.

Couldn't identify. What track is this? Very interesting.
You MUST have it. LilSki does top top top top quality tracks. Did i say they are top? Also get Bridgehapton from him if you dont have it. Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bridgehampton-race-circuit.6604/

Great set of first Porsches. The 917/30 and Moby Dick will be my first drugs. Then some 911 RSR action. Also Panamera Turbo on Nords and try to beat the current real time. Oh also some 918 Spyder action against the other hyper cars on some long fast road (Pacific coast hurry up!). Good times to be had! :cool:

Not sure if anyone else saw this but a guy shared a vid of a Porsche 908 spyder racing at Laguna Seca on Marco's FB page. Nothing out of the ordinary here but Marco's reply was interesting.
This is what he said: At the worse, you will get the track... ;) #spoiled.
I know there was some talk a while ago about an upcoming north america track, not sure if this was allready confirmed...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back