1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Pagani vs McLaren Video

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Pagani vs McLaren Video

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

10/10, would race.

Get it? I mean...like right now...ok?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Dux

The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

4. it looks great, but i really dislike the amount of postFX here. I like my sims to look as realitic as possible and i think just a slight amount of postFX gives the best results...

I hope there will be the possibility to play with the settings, also presets would be kinda cool too!
  5. fraps.com

just do it,
    • Like Like x 4
  6. I love it. :D

Wonder if the Huayra will be available at 1.0 release or will be part of the first DLC. I believe I´ve read on facebook when it was unofficially announced that would be included as DLC, but so was the Mclaren and that changed so...maybe. :)
  7. nice video, love the realistic spring work, sound seems ok too but COME ON KUNO!!! Are you telling me you are not able to give us some DIRECT FEED video instead of these degraded smartphone stuff?
  8. It's by M.M. personal Facebook, page, nothing official :)
  9. any video is good enough for me ;) Thanks Marco.
    See it this way: if they showed you high quality HD stuff, you would want AC so bad that the waiting will be like pure torture :D ( as if it wasn`t already :roflmao:)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. probably the best 28 seconds of my life :D
    • Like Like x 2
  11. So which one is AI ? Ai drivin`outside the track: I don`t think so...so it`s the McLaren.
  12. yeah, i would also say that. plus the mclaren takes the hairpin a bit strange. nevertheless: if this really is AI, no matter if the pagani or the mclaren, it is an excellent AI in my opinion. the mclaren is pushing nicely, while the paani defends his line. either way, great AI :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Couldn`t agree more.
  14. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Man this is worse than the hottest girl in town pretending to like me.Release the game already please!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Youtube is down, probably couldn`t handle that ac teaser xD
    Aaand back up again ;)
  16. Nervous braking from the Huyara, i think that´t the AI one.
  17. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Brake flaps opening @ 0:15 :)
  18. I had so much been disappointed thinking it was about 1s pontiac solstice. sorry.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Same here, hope that's just my eyes....
  20. Brilliant!
    On the other hand can't wait to see wider audience start bitching about mclaren not going sideways and being arcadish and unrealistic physics etc. etc. etc.

so... preventively:

very, very good stuff with Tiff and Jason. Must watch for anyone interested in Ferraris and McLarnes.