Assetto Corsa: Pagani vs McLaren Video

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Pagani vs McLaren Video

[youtube]
A first miniclip of the Pagani Huayra and the McLaren MP4-12C on track in Assetto Corsa.

The 28 second video, made by Marco Massarutto of Kunos, was recorded with an iPhone and shows the two supercars fighting around the circuit of Imola and is still considered a work in progress.

For more information on Assetto Corsa visit our dedicated forums, enrich your game with...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
it looks great, but i really dislike the amount of postFX here. I like my sims to look as realitic as possible and i think just a slight amount of postFX gives the best results...

I hope there will be the possibility to play with the settings, also presets would be kinda cool too!

I love it. :D

Wonder if the Huayra will be available at 1.0 release or will be part of the first DLC. I believe I´ve read on facebook when it was unofficially announced that would be included as DLC, but so was the Mclaren and that changed so...maybe. :)

yeah, i would also say that. plus the mclaren takes the hairpin a bit strange. nevertheless: if this really is AI, no matter if the pagani or the mclaren, it is an excellent AI in my opinion. the mclaren is pushing nicely, while the paani defends his line. either way, great AI :)
Couldn`t agree more.
Nervous braking from the Huyara, i think that´t the AI one.

Brilliant!
On the other hand can't wait to see wider audience start bitching about mclaren not going sideways and being arcadish and unrealistic physics etc. etc. etc.

so... preventively:

very, very good stuff with Tiff and Jason. Must watch for anyone interested in Ferraris and McLarnes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back