• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Assetto Corsa on wikipedia

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by nothke, Mar 28, 2013.

1. nothke

nothke

Ratings:
    +145
    As the page didn't exist, and since I was annoyed with the redness of "Assetto Corsa" hyperlink, I decided to make it myself =)

I will add some more references/sources tomorrow, so that wiki boys don't put on a thousand warnings.

But anyway, cause it's "FREE TO EDIT", please DO IT! If I did something wrong, or if you want to add something..

Especially people with superior knowledge English could better sentences to assemble. xD

Also, about the car and track list, I copied it from the Hampus' list "officially confirmed cars and tracks".. Except I am sure there was no official info on the Ring (??). Somebody better check it for errors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assetto_Corsa

• Like Like x 6
  2. juniordee

juniordee

Ratings:
    +1
    Very nice!

3. betterstranger

betterstranger

Ratings:
    +291

Great job mate! Site looks really good! :)

4. Olivier Boissel

Olivier Boissel

Ratings:
    +42
    Great ! Thank you !