Assetto Corsa on Three Screens

Derek Speare

@Simberia
UPDATE: Since the Tech Demo has been released, there is no question that AC will support three screens properly. My experience with the Tech Demo confirms that KS has nailed three screen support perfectly! TYVM, KS for implementing my request!

I have only one humble request for AC. I am sure it will be great in many aspects. However, I fear one area may not be like it should, and the recent screens don't augur well for my hope.

I would hope that AC does a perfect job at presenting the visual world across three screens like we see with iRacing and LFS. There the user has substantial control over the resolution of the display. NKP does, and the recent screens of AC across three screens look as if there is substantial warping of the display at the outer most edges.

Warping is common among Simbin's titles, and it's also existent in CARS. iRacing and LFS have no warp. I hope the future sees the same for AC.

Thank you,

Derek Speare

NB - if this is not the place for the post, please move it to where it should be posted :) :)

Ok, it's official on our facebook page,
copying here:
So you asked support for separate rendering, monitor angle settings, distance eye to screen, bezel compensation, screen width size and various other buzzwords. We deliver all this and add ingame realtime configuration.

just out of curiosity, are you planning to add support for more than three viewports at some point?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back