Assetto Corsa on Console - New Trailer Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa 3.jpg

With the build up to a console release for Assetto Corsa in full swing, Kunos Simulazioni have released a new console trailer titled Built for Racers, showing off the sim in spectacular fashion.

Assetto Corsa on console has been fraught with delays and issues since Kunos and 505 Games first announced the move, however it now looks like the long awaited release is finally happening, bringing the popular simulation to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers for the very first time.

It is expected that build 1.8 and the Tripl3 DLC for PC will be released to coincide with the console launch.

Catch the new trailer below.

Assetto Corsa Built For Racers Trailer:

Assetto Corsa will be released for console on 26th August (Europe) and 30th August (North America) respectively

Check the Assetto Corsa sub forum for Xbox, PS4 and PC news for the Italian racing simulation. Look out for the latest and greatest mods, club racing events for all versions of the game and of course the great community spirt here at RD.

It's close, very close indeed... looking forward to Assetto Corsa on console? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Hoping that do not ruin the game because'preciza improvements, we did not do as the Project for Car is a game that could be very good but spoil the game.É a child's play is not assett Corse simulator is in simulators of the list yet let's see if it will remain so hopefully the loob the assett Corsa's too bad this is the fault of the rest of the game is good.

Sad to see that Kunos also has give up to Sony's bullying against Fanatec users. I can drive console version on XOne's side(which I buy cause my friend has One), but this is very bad on principled level, big companies should not be allowed to do what ever they like, ppl have to stand united against them.

Somebody should sue sony and make them suffer big time, maybe get those ppl fired who are responsible to this crime against customers.

Sad to see that Kunos also has give up to Sony's bullying against Fanatec users. I can drive console version on XOne's side(which I buy cause my friend has One), but this is very bad on principled level, big companies should not be allowed to do what ever they like, ppl have to stand united against them.

Somebody should sue sony and make them suffer big time, maybe get those ppl fired who are responsible to this crime against customers.
As a consumer if you don't like the company don't buy from them, I have a list companies that I won't support. (sony is one of them, they love to crush musicians) Nothing will change their mind like a sinking bottom line.

• Deleted member 130869

Sinking bottom line means they're reducing costs and increasing profit margins :p. It's about sinking that top line.

[/pedantic]

its just a licensing fee to use their platform. Ok lets make a comparison. Say for example you see a flat you want and you just start living in there do you think the land lord would be particularly happy. No, you pay or get out, same thing is happening here, pay to be a part of my digital property or leave and think about what you have done.

Im not sure if it sounds harsh to you or not but this is standard issue stuff, you pay to get a slot in a marketplace in a shopping centre/mall/bazaar you pay a bit when you list on gumtree/craigs list or ebay.

Its always been like this and it likely always will unless the company in question gets enough money from other sources such as from tf2 hats or csgo skins, sony doesnt have that got of money stream.

its just a licensing fee to use their platform. Ok lets make a comparison. Say for example you see a flat you want and you just start living in there do you think the land lord would be particularly happy. No, you pay or get out, same thing is happening here, pay to be a part of my digital property or leave and think about what you have done.

Im not sure if it sounds harsh to you or not but this is standard issue stuff, you pay to get a slot in a marketplace in a shopping centre/mall/bazaar you pay a bit when you list on gumtree/craigs list or ebay.

Its always been like this and it likely always will unless the company in question gets enough money from other sources such as from tf2 hats or csgo skins, sony doesnt have that got of money stream.
It will always be like this m8, until people take over...

AC on console is released : Downgrade grapich inc because of low FPS and low performance of Xbox and PS4.
As we said, and worried about this release, console players will cry a lot.
We will survey dev reactions and watch out any changement on PC because of console users.

;)

Last edited:
The AA and AF in this game hits FPS way too hard and now it shows in consoles. On another note, has there been any word about the console UI being brought to the PC? I find the PC menus clunky as hell, let alone very annoying to force me to use the mouse.

They re not 13years old to get chased away by disheartening comments. The fact is, that the AC engine is quite heavy and the experience is not what most expected. Of course it's not going to look like 1080p with full eyecandy, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure if it's possible, but they have to rework how AA and AF work in consoles, right now it is problematic. The reflections etc fix is a step in the right direction for lower speced machines, lets hope they can further this, or provide some "better" medium settings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back