Assetto Corsa: Official Ford Motor Company Announced

Chris

Premium
image.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni announce Ford as officially licensed content for Assetto Corsa.

The boys at Kunos Simulazioni have bagged yet another titan of the automotive industry today with the announcement that the Ford Motor Company has been officially licensed for the ever growing Assetto Corsa simulator.

Kunos released the announced via Facebook:
The best is yet to come. You are supporting us so much, we'll continue to surprise you. A bright future is waiting for our great fans. Assetto Corsa welcomes the official Ford Motor Company License!

As for the cars they'll be recreating? Well, we can only speculate as to what they'll be, but Kunos tend to like surprising us with some incredibly legendary cars (GT40 perhaps?? :inlove:), so stay tuned over at our Assetto Corsa page for all the latest news, mods, setups and online racing.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Club! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?
Purchase Assetto Corsa from our webshop with 10% discount for premium members

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk aside from Ford, what about Nissan and Chevy? Kunos just have GT-R and C7 license or they will bring another car? after that 2 car I nothing heard again about the new license from Nissan and Chevy :O_o:

We definatly need cars which can compete with others we already have. So the Ford Fiesta ST or the Ford KA would match up with the Alfas. Giving us some good Production Cars Racing.

The Ford GT GT3 is good to go with the other GT3 cars we are having already.

On top of that I personally would like to have that Ford V8 Supercar too. :)

i realy hope the ford mustang boss 302 (left) and the ford mustang Laguna Seca edition (right) come in game. not only to be racecars, but driftmonsters as well. :sneaky:
2012-ford-mustang-boss-302-and-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca-photo-387638-s-1280x782.jpg
lets just hope the car list will continue to grow to at least around 200-250 cars just like forza. i also hope that kunos will implement an upgrade option to upgrade your cars to certain race car classes (all kinds of GTx upgrades).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back