Assetto Corsa: New cars, tracks and features released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: New cars, tracks and features released

After a groundbreaking start on Steam Early Access for the new PC racing title Assetto Corsa. The development team have been working furiously on the delivering next release which is available for free for current owners of the Steam game.

The new version includes; new features, new drift mode, three new cars and two new tracks! Furthermore this free update also features several improvements....
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Was Just going to do Zonda R livery Nurburg Edition and you can not even Change the Livery?
This game is a joke nearly every other car as a different livery name why are some cars locked and some cars unlocked for the livery choice , Also why can we not change none of the Tires , So disappointed after waiting over a Year for this game ....????!!!

Don't reduce the FFB...reduce the road effects slider.
DFGT feels awesome out of the box.

@chargingcar Once the templates are out you can paint the damn car however you want; in fact wait a couple days and somebody will probably already have a template and liveries available. Do you mean change tires like a pit stop or change compounds because I am pretty sure there are multiple compounds for almost every car,

edit...wow, Aris faster than me even at responding...lol
Am I arcade now that I like this new feeling even more than the way it was on my DFGT?

Excited to try the new FF, sounds like some improvements have been made :D

Just sooooo slowww... Steam updates TF2 @ 400kb/s, AC at 40kb/s...

You'd think that it'd be just as fast whatever you were updating?!

Cheers

Dave

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back