1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured PC Assetto Corsa - More JDM DLC Previews

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 17, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Assetto Corsa JDM Mazda MX5 Cup 2.jpg
    Building up to the release of Assetto Corsa's latest DLC pack, Kunos Simulazioni have revealed another batch of sneak previews relating to the upcoming new content additions.

With the stirringly good images of the hotly anticipated Mazda MX5 Cup race car receiving more that their fair share of attention it is perhaps easy to discount the awesome Nissan 370Z Nismo that should prove a hit with drift fans throughout the game.

Already an impressively powerful and agile machine, the aid of the legendary Nismo tuning arm turns this relatively humble machine into a fire breathing beast that is sure to provide a delightfully engaging driving experience.

The Japanese DLC pack for Assetto Corsa is due for release on Wednesday 19th May. No firm details regarding exactly what can be expected in the upcoming pack have been revealed, adding yet more excitement to what is shaping up to be a promising new pack of cars for the simulator.

Keep an eye out for some great new community created skins for these latest cars in our RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa Mods section.

RaceDepartment hold many great racing events using the Assetto Corsa software, check out our Assetto Corsa Racing Club for your chance to book a place on the grid at one of our many great racing nights.

Assetto Corsa JDM Mazda MX5 Cup 3.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Mazda MX5 Cup Brands Hatch.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Nissan Preview Black Cat County.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Nissan Preview Interior.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Mazda MX5 Cup.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Nissan Preview 2.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Nissan Preview On Track.jpg Assetto Corsa JDM Nissan Preview.jpg

Release day tomorrow... will you be purchasing the latest DLC from the Italian development team? Let us know in the comments section below!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
    • Love Love x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Bet that MX5 cup will be a riot to race.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. if that MX5-cup car won't get any more players to play AC, then nothing will.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Eugene Abramoff

Eugene Abramoff
    Premium Member

*May 18.

Always happy to support the developer of my favorite sim, and looking forward to experience the new content. Too bad there is no track tagging along with the pack, like Laguna Seca for Mazda cup or Suzuka to fully dive into the atmosphere of Japan, but new stuff is always appreciated.
    Strange that free Mazdas are not coming at the same time, but also understandable from a certain perspective.
  5. probably down to time constraints. Would just be way too many cars to cater for.
  6. Hopefully once they sort out the whole console debacle they can get back to adding more content. Remember all the things yet to come this year:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Tobiman

Premium Member

Some people be like, "The Amuse 350Z better be in that pack or I ain't buying". Truthfully though, if it ain't, i'm not buying.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. smasha

Premium Member

It's May 18.
    Where are my dam cars?

Oh ,Aussie time.:confused::redface:
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Mazda MX-5 CUP needs to be shifted with H shifter, right? If this is the case, I will buy it for sure and also even run this game after really long time :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Every car in this pack is H-pattern goodness.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Wow Wow x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Thanks Michael, so it is must buy for me :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Looking forward to this, but adding another three versions of Silverstone and Monza isn't very exciting.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. didnt know that was happening. monza juniors a nice circuit for slower cars, will be a nice addition.
  14. Torcano

#21 MPB Clan Premium Member

Glorious mid summer tropical storm over here, local power lines got wrecked. No electricity since yesterday. FML I can't touch that shiny RX7 today. Drooling over previews on phone at work. Confirmed, the universe hates me.

• Love Love x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  15. which time guys? do u know it?
  16. soon
  17. xnorb

Premium Member

No, that's not adding more excitement, that's just poor customer communication.
    I hate it when companies don't share informations in a timely manner.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. ISn't now available?
  19. I'm actually rather surprised that Suzuka isn't included in the DLC. It really would make sense. Plus it's such a good track, and non of the Suzuka mods really do it justice.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. Updates (and DLC) usually drop around Noon Central US time.