1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: McLaren Previews, New Features

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 4, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: McLaren Previews, New Features

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Looks absolutely beautiful!!
  3. Nice, still don't like the blur though.
  4. So pretty, me want so very very badly!!!!!
  5. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking gorgeous! :D
  7. ^ not sure if real :O_o::cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Have to say amazing, have to shut up and watch !!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Now this is cool stuff, always wondered what that room was.
    And the fact that you can make your own should just create an explosion of various warehouses etc that we can have.

Kunos.....please don´t ever stop doing games. This is insane.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

11. WOW²
  12. It does look great, however ive noticed that most of the tarmac textures look rather "red". Anyone spot that?
  13. As awesome as a "showroom" is don't expect a race against 20 AI to be anything like that screenshot on a regular PC, seems this is purely a beefed up "screenshot" side of the Sim....which of course is very nice and cool to have.
  14. beside the graphics, something I noticed is the weight transfer... EPIC! I think the corner is copse at Silverstone, the fast right hand corner after the old/start finish line... Just like we have seen before, it actually looks like there are physics behind this :p

I really love this shot too...

I am not seeing anything in the "showroom" which is different to being on track? Opening doors for example also works on track from what we have seen before.. This is not like a "photo mode" ala pcars....
  15. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I want to touch all those buttons :) http://www.racedepartment.com/wp-content/uploads/McLaren-MC12-C-GT3-3.jpg
  16. "The showroom visible in some of these pictures is a feature that will be included in the final version of the game. This is a 3D ambient that uses the game engine"

those two bolded bits to me suggest that it's a beefed up area of the game especially used for "photo mode" ala pCars, I could be totally wrong of course and we'll see later rather than sooner :p
  17. This is the "showroom"

The room is the feature and it´s from what i can read separate from the actual game meaning you can´t drive in and out but it uses the AC engine (obviously)
  18. Trust Kunos to release such sensational pictures.