Assetto Corsa: McLaren MP4-12C Screenshot and Video

some people should be more thankful for getting news and updates, its not something that should be taken for granted

:thumbsup:

from my point of view whilst it's "nice" to get snippets of video and endless screenshots it just gets boring and has been, for me, for quite a while. the recent news about no release date doesn't help matters as its as though kunos are stringing us along somewhat. And before anyone says it yes I am having fun with other games, doesn't stop me checking AC forums though :)

some people should be more thankful for getting news and updates, its not something that should be taken for granted

:thumbsup:

Thankful for what? That stuff stopped being teasing times ago. it's trolling....
Having proper news at this point about project's direction, PROPER release date, etc is much more important than showing off an official mod.

If they want to make a video tease so much, then how about a proper gameplay one with AI and sound that lasts more than 10-20 seconds...?

I think they are doing right thing for not giving any release date information if they are not sure about keeping that date.
They are trying to sell this game also to the casual gamers and bad quality videos dosent help that goal very much. I really would like to see a high quality multicar race video.

They are trying to sell this game also to the casual gamers and bad quality videos dosent help that goal very much. I really would like to see a high quality multicar race video.

You do realize that this video (same as the one showing the opening doors of the Zonda and the working headlights of the F40) were posted my Marco on his private Facebook page? You can't even see it if you don't have an facebook account. It is not like they posted it on the frontpage of assettocorsa.net...

You can't even see it if you don't have an facebook account. It is not like they posted it on the frontpage of assettocorsa.net...

It dosent matter where its released because every video or picture they or any other game developer releases is sales pitch to lure some new potential customers.
You dont need Facebook account to see it because its all ready linked in many sites. Im sure it will be in Youtube soon too.

On personal level I dont care about the quality or quantity of their media releases because I will buy it as soon as its available. :)

Thankful for what? That stuff stopped being teasing times ago. it's trolling....

Why don't you just move along then and go play a game that is not trolling you?

I am seriously shocked how some people in the broader sim racing community respond to friendly shared news, whether its AC, R3E, iRacing or Pcars, some people are going completely over the top in their reactions and what for? It's just a game in development that you can enjoy when its finished.

Or do you rather play an unfinished game instead with AI that's broken, multiplayer that isn't working and cars that are 1/2 painted? I am pretty sure people like yourself will then be the first to complain that you've been sold a half-finished game and you want your money back :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back