1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Massive Batch of BMW Screenshots

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Massive Batch of BMW Screenshots

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. The more they show, the more it makes me want it, It looks so good and although i never played netKar PRO from what i have heard the physics in that were very good, so god only knows how good this could be :D

Bad Modder FACA

Any news about toads? щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Do yourself a favour and get NetKar PRO. It's very cheap to buy, plus you will be supporting Kunos with AC aswell as have access to the AC Tech Demo which should be released soon. You NEED to experience the physics of NKPro for yourself.

About these screenshots, very nice and I love how the cars get dirty! nice touch kunos
  5. Bram

Pretty cool also to see that The Stig is the driver behind the wheel in most of the cars :)
  6. AC is going to be the Jose "The Special One" Mourihno of Race Sims.

Awesome stuff :)
  7. Thats it this is now a must buy for me, They have the E30 :)
  8. I am so getting this game.

BTW, every time I see the M3 E30 in AC, I can't stop thinking of the model for the same car in Forza Motorsport 4. They really look similar. Not just because it's the same car ( :) ), but because I see details that aren't correct and those details are the same for both games E30 models.
  9. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

I just hope that you won't need an "supercar" Pc to play it in online leagues.
  10. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

It's not a game bro ;)
  11. YES!

12. you need DX 11 for sure :)
  13. Bram

DX 11 advised, DX 10 should work as well, but not lower.
  14. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Yah , nkpro is the best sim that i played ! (i playedpcar,race07,gtr2,gsc2012, rfactor)
  15. sssshhhhh, hear that? . . . (insert sound of crickets) . . . no arguments here. :)
  16. No sleep for me when this AC comes out "blood Shot Eyes" for you and me
    • Like Like x 2
  17. . . . and unplug the phone, close email program, turn off cell phone, grab snacks and fluids, put the cat out, lock the doors and ignore the dog as much as possible. :thumbsup: