Assetto Corsa Launcher freezes after sessions

As described in the headline, if I come back from a session (I tried Hotlap and Standard), the Launcher freezes, not showing any signs of overload. I got the issues since I've updated Windows 10 last update (the Fall Creators Update), but I can't figure out any context to that. I did the Steam integrity check but it didn't help. What can I do?

Have tried every suggestion I can find but nothing works. Now AC is unplayable as it crashes to black screen every time I exit from a session.
I have triple screens, latest Nvidia drivers. Matters not whether I launch from default or Content Manager, F11 does not work nor enabling or disabling Game mode.
I'm now at my wits end, need to find a solution to this. Anyone!!!

I don't know if anyone has find the same solution as me already, but this is what I've found: in a multi-screen setup, after the W10 'creators' update, when a session is finished in AC and it returns to the Launcher it appears to be frozen (or 'un-clickable') but it's only some kind of W10 glitch due to multi-screen. In my particular case, I use two screens for work but only run AC in one of them. Solution: everytime I want to play, I go to the Nvidia control panel and disable my second screen. Then I run AC in my main screen as usual and this launcher problem is gone!

In other words, if you have two screens buy only use one to play, that's the problem. Disable your second screen via Nvidia control panel or unplug the HDMI :roflmao:. Maybe there's an easier solution, maybe it's just a W10 'creators' glitch, but for now..that's what I have.

141qs1k.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back