News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

See if you can find a new GT1 video and compare it with a GT1 in real life.
Or the Ford GT vs Ford GT.
Or HPD ARX-01c vs HPD in the game.

Ok my mistake it was GT1 anyway.

Then, is F1? and with many videos I can find in youtube now it seems to being happen with any cars I think.

And the iracing is still based on papyrus game model, while it is from GPL to old iracing, why do I think it's completely changed with from old iracing to new 2.0?

Thread locked and will re-open tomorrow. Lets continue the discussion on topic gentemen: Assetto Corsa - Something new coming from Kunos Simulazioni

If you wish to discuss other simracing titles on topic here are some useful links:
- iRacing forum here
- GTR Evo forum here

Off-topic link
- My laserscanned penis is bigger than yours forum here

I wonder what car maker this is...

http://yfrog.com/o0aztwkj
"
We think you will like this license…"

aztwk.jpg

"It´s low, it´s fast, it´s orange"

YOUTUBELINK
(from Twitter)

Damn it´s probably the KTM he´s talking about...

"More info tomorrow" :)

It could just as well be a Lamborghini :p the KTM X-Bow comes in blue, red, orange, yellow, green and what not. It's low too. But hey, a Lamborghini is low. It also comes in said colors. :p
Not that I wouldn't want an X-Bow, because they look like seeeerious fun! But I'm keeping the options open here :D

EDIT: Oh hey, hold on, I didn't realize the youtube video url was attached to the tweet. Definately strengthens the possibility of the KTM X-Bow, then! :p Keeping the other stuff for good measure anyway though :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%