Assetto Corsa: Kunos tease Dream Pack DLC

ACDM02.jpg

KUNOS Simulazioni have released two more in-game screenshots of the first DLC for Assetto Corsa, Dream Pack.

As announced last month the newest upcoming DLC for Assetto Corsa, called Dream Pack, includes various new racing cars from Alfa Romeo, Sauber, Corvette, McLaren, RUF, Mercedes, Nissan and BMW and will feature the much anticipated mother of all racing circuits: the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife.

ACDM01.jpg

Along DLC content, like the Alfa Romeo, BMW M235i Racing and the Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3, comes the v1.1 update to the game with much anticipated features as we've outlined already last week.

SEE ALSO: Assetto Corsa Steam Keys for sale for less than 35 Euros

Kunos also informed us that new information about the DLC's ETA and price will come next week.

I had some thoughts on the Nordschleife this days, because i believe, AC have already a laserscanned Nordschleife for some time. I don´t believe that this was a work of a few ambitious people and maybe is just hidden content, that don´t effect licensing.
The 'snoopy ring' wasn't scratch made by Snoopy. It was an existing rf1 track (I believe by COM8 but not absolutely sure) that a couple of other people had already got working in AC. Snoopy came in and prettied everything up with it and even changed a couple of the corners and elevations. (which somewhat made it even more inaccurate at one point).
Snoopy is an amazing graphic artist but it is misleading to see people that seem to think he scratch made the Snoopy Ring in AC. He did scratch make the 'golf track' if you want to drive on a circuit that is 100% made by him. It has 3d trees so it is very heavy fps wise.

Simone Trevisiol is the lone trackmaker at Kunos; he has spent around 14 hours a day for the last year working on the laser scanned Ring that will be available soon.

can't see the ruf ctr in that picture.
Btw Ruf has been taken out of the dlc, i asked the support and they said they cant discuss why at this time.

there isn't one link...just scattered info....
AWD support
live axle support
better and smoother frame rates
some sort of flag and flag rules
fmod updates
better AI behavior

Those are all things that I remember off the top of my head...will probably have to wait for the changelog after the update to know for sure.

I sincerely hope KUNOS will have scanned the 24H version of the Nûrburgring combined with the Nordschleife, called the V-formation or something like that...That way Snoopy's excellent work and tremendous effort won't have been for nothing.
Then we can choose from 4 different Nürburgring tracks:
DTM version
Nürburgring
Nordschleife (by Snoopy)
24H version.

The DLC will include three versions of the track. Nordschleife full, the point-to-point bridge-to-gantry version and an endurance layout. Endurance layout can either be the VLN or 24 hr layouts, we aren't sure which one of those it is yet.

The DLC will include three versions of the track. Nordschleife full, the point-to-point bridge-to-gantry version and an endurance layout. Endurance layout can either be the VLN or 24 hr layouts, we aren't sure which one of those it is yet.

May I ask you where you got this information ? I remember seeing a comment by marco on facebook saying "This is the plan: Nordschleife, Nordschleife Endurance, Bridge to Gantry" but I thought it was planned for later, not included in the incoming DLC.

What about the date of release? As for me Kunis learnng much from SMS with negative sense. We should see the DLC Pack last autumn,but instead of this at the end of february they trolling us by some new screenshots. That politics looks crap IMO :thumbsdown:

May I ask you where you got this information ? I remember seeing a comment by marco on facebook saying "This is the plan: Nordschleife, Nordschleife Endurance, Bridge to Gantry" but I thought it was planned for later, not included in the incoming DLC.

Hmm, most of us are understanding that comment by Marco to mean that we're receiving all 3 with the DLC.

DLC is generally pay once and receive all content, not pay once and receive most of the content now and some later.

I can't see why they would need to delay two versions of the track though. The GP track is already released (even though it really needs a graphic and texture overhaul) so the Enduro version should be simple, and the bridge-to-gantry doesn't require too much more than the full Nordschleife circuit.

We'll have to wait and see I guess, even one version of the track will be awesome. :)

Hmm, most of us are understanding that comment by Marco to mean that we're receiving all 3 with the DLC.

DLC is generally pay once and receive all content, not pay once and receive most of the content now and some later.

I can't see why they would need to delay two versions of the track though. The GP track is already released (even though it really needs a graphic and texture overhaul) so the Enduro version should be simple, and the bridge-to-gantry doesn't require too much more than the full Nordschleife circuit.

We'll have to wait and see I guess, even one version of the track will be awesome. :)

Indeed, my undestanding comes from the fact that to make the BTG layout, the point to point system has to work which isn't the case at the moment even tho they released trento.

Hopefully that would mean we will have point to point times on all modded track aswell :)

What about the date of release? As for me Kunis learnng much from SMS with negative sense. We should see the DLC Pack last autumn,but instead of this at the end of february they trolling us by some new screenshots. That politics looks crap IMO :thumbsdown:
Well.. the game only got released on December 23rd I think.. so the DLC wouldn't ever come sooner than that. A year ago, they didn't know it would a bit take longer to release the game and then the dlc. I think the dlc would have been released sooner, but they are waiting on the v1.1 game update to be finished and beta tested.
They are learning from SMS to delay the game or dlc? How come? Kunos were the first ones to delay the dlc in september.. before SMS delayed the game set for november.
Complaining about delays.. you must love ubisoft games then, they are released on time and in good shape... sometimes :)

They know how excited we are, i think because of all people complaining/crying on AC forum they will wait to the last minute. Just trolling us, because they know which buttons to press to make people crazy.
If i would give statement to post news people are waiting for, i would do the same, till last minute..make their minds go crazy..and why?..because i can and it's best form of fun :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 106 13.7%