• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Assetto Corsa: Interview with Stefano Casillo

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Oct 16, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +926
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Grzesiek Zabielski

Grzesiek Zabielski

Ratings:
    +573
    hmmm....

3. Christopher Woods

Christopher Woods

Ratings:
    +17
    Looking forward to racing this sim as soon as it comes out. I love how they're just as mystified about the tyres as people are IRL -- perhaps AC will end up being the most realistically-handling game ever made with regards to tyres!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting

Ratings:
    +29
    Meh. Nothing really new here.

5. Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Ratings:
    +510
    Then maybe perhaps it won't, seeing as they are as mystified as everyone else when it comes to replicating realistic tyres in a PC sim, lol

6. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting

Ratings:
    +29
    It will be better than the crap iracing puts out as the "next revolution in sim racing" that's foresure!!

7. John Robertson

John Robertson

Ratings:
    +64
    This game is going to be a gem, if for no other reason than the developers openness and desire for community involvement. I think what you guys are doing for computer gaming is important and I'm a big fan of it.