1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Interview with Marco Massarutto

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, May 22, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice interview thanks !!
  3. Awesome, thanks!
  4. loved the interview i cant wait to buy this "game" and see they amazing work !!!
    thnks kunos!!
  5. really cool info interview, great info :D
  6. nice read thanks for that, shame they're no release date eta though...spring -!donefinealmostalmostI'dI'd 310
  7. spring 2013 almost done! stupid phone!
  8. Me likey
  9. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Always interesting to listen to Kunos' guys :)
  10. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

That's what I called my cat. She's black and the first day we had her, she stretched in a way that she looked exactly like the Kunos logo cat, and, the rest is history, as they say
  11. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Nice one,thanks!
  12. Great interview, thank you !

Can't wait to try the Lotus 49 to :)
  13. Thx for the interview both to Marco and RD! It's very nice, that Kunos reacted to our whining about no news and they came up with new cars and found time for interview. Positive :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. the whining is more to do with the Release Date as it was "intended" for Spring 2013 but a recent post on FB my Marco (was it?) was very vague as to what's happening.
  15. Keith_G

Premium Member

Well I'm still having some fun with the Lotus in the Tech Preview but please come out with the Lotus 49 some day! Still love to drive GPL and it is updated but still hard as hell to drive, great fun. Great interview and thanks for taking the time! - Ciao, KG
  16. Nice reading. Thanks!
  17. Nice interview. No mention of release date; not even a "soon". Don't see this coming out before September.

Got plenty to occupy my time until whenever it comes out then. I just hope it lives up to expectations and I'll be happy.
  18. Nice article indeed!
    Allways nice to get an inside look at team Kunos..

Best of luck to you guys, hope the game goes gold :)
    Most anticipated racing game of 2013 for me!
  19. I can only:
    to this guy and kunos
  20. Loved the interview. Short but sweet.