Assetto Corsa 'Highlands' Circuit Previews - Release February

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Highlands Track 3.jpg

Following the recent screenshot reveal of the new Group B Audi Quattro taken ingame on a new Scottish fictional circuit, Marco Massarutto has again sneaked out a few shots of the latest track due to hit Assetto Corsa next month.

Titled 'Highlands', the new track coming to Assetto Corsa will be a fictional circuit containing four different configurations suitable for a variety of different kinds of racing disciplines. In the image reveal today Massarutto has confirmed the track will be added, for free, to Assetto Corsa sometime towards the end of February 2017.

Unfortunately little is know about this new circuit at the stage, aside from the fact the layout is of a fictional design, the scenery is based in Scotland, and the new track will feature four distinct configurations suitable for endurance style racing, street car event, high powered performance supercar style battles and a smaller, tighter layout for lower horsepower specification vehicles.

With Massarutto confirming a late February launch it would be fair to assume the recently previewed Audi Quattro Group B rally car will also be released at the same time, quite possibly alongside a new build for the game.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Assetto Corsa Highlands Track 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Highlands Track.jpg

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for Assetto Corsa news and community discussion. We have a whole bunch of mods to download, a specific area for modders to discuss their WIP projects and of course our epic Racing Club and League events. Head over and join in today.

Are you looking forward to seeing the 'Highlands' track in game? Can't wait to get behind the wheel of the Audi Quattro too? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm personal not going to lie i like that Assetto Corsa is making fantasy tracks. Because many modder's have made excellent versions of permanent tracks. But i personally do not race at Black county at all nor do i find it that enjoyable. I think Kunos needs to look at rFactor for fantasy tracks ideas. rFactor has many excellent fantasy tracks.

Whoe the f**k cares about PC2 ? If you are a PC fanboy than go play PC2, nobody cares about...

PC2 will fail as the first title, and it won't be in reachable distance to be comparable to AC! :geek:

Complaining about new free bonus content really sucks. Pleae deinstall Assetto and don't cry anymore.

Stupid people in this world, I can tell you I am so excited to drive the new fantasy track, don't care that this is no real track and not laserscanned , but I will have so much fun on it :roflmao::laugh:

Btw a new real track is coming 2nd quarter, so I really can't understood always the same stupid slogans here..:sleep::sleep::sleep:

I've had AC since the beginning and never drove Black Cat County until the Porsche Packs came out. I actually had a good time with the 917 on that track. Fantasy track or not, it's still some good racing fun. So noooo Kunos, I don't want anymore free stuff!! It's starting to get annoying. :laugh:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%