Assetto Corsa 'Highlands' Circuit Previews - Release February

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Highlands Track 3.jpg

Following the recent screenshot reveal of the new Group B Audi Quattro taken ingame on a new Scottish fictional circuit, Marco Massarutto has again sneaked out a few shots of the latest track due to hit Assetto Corsa next month.

Titled 'Highlands', the new track coming to Assetto Corsa will be a fictional circuit containing four different configurations suitable for a variety of different kinds of racing disciplines. In the image reveal today Massarutto has confirmed the track will be added, for free, to Assetto Corsa sometime towards the end of February 2017.

Unfortunately little is know about this new circuit at the stage, aside from the fact the layout is of a fictional design, the scenery is based in Scotland, and the new track will feature four distinct configurations suitable for endurance style racing, street car event, high powered performance supercar style battles and a smaller, tighter layout for lower horsepower specification vehicles.

With Massarutto confirming a late February launch it would be fair to assume the recently previewed Audi Quattro Group B rally car will also be released at the same time, quite possibly alongside a new build for the game.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Assetto Corsa Highlands Track 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Highlands Track.jpg

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for Assetto Corsa news and community discussion. We have a whole bunch of mods to download, a specific area for modders to discuss their WIP projects and of course our epic Racing Club and League events. Head over and join in today.

Are you looking forward to seeing the 'Highlands' track in game? Can't wait to get behind the wheel of the Audi Quattro too? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

Uhhh put warm clothes on Kunos if the pcars2 trailer (unofficial) is true. Eye candy all around just for the console boys. I guess AC2 is in starting position but before anounce give us the 2nd placed 991 RSR

hmmm... hard to tell how it's gonna look like, but probably not mine kind of thing, same way how I didn't driven Black cat coutnry

this ain't NeedForSpeed of Forza Horizon I though, yeah it's free, but if the same effort went into a payware, I would be more happy about it

Guess the track fits well in the non-racecar lineup of AC.
And you can't argue about free content anyways.

I don't know if Kunos should release non laser-scanned tracks.
Leave the non-scanned tracks to the modders (and AC has a huge modding base!) and Kunos should release laser scanned tracks only.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back