1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa - Good idea

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by sti228, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Hi. I watched this video and like it very much :) Someone know how i can made this ?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. This is so cool :thumbsup:

3. Y U NO HEEL N TOE ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

bluescreen

5. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Or green

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. If someone know how to make something like this let me know :) This one is impressive !

7. I find it to be very difficult to do with the g25/27 pedals honestly

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

One of the author's answer at YouTube:

Thank You! i'm yploading a series of videos from now on! Subscribe if you like! In a few days im goning to make a video "behind the scenes" ;) lol
    Thanks Again!

9. I read this long time ago, but still no new video from him :(

10. Probably made with blender, http://www.blender.org/, it's impressive software and available for anyone to use if you have the time and patience to learn.

11. You will need a lot of green cloth and some more or less expensive video editing software.

[​IMG]

12. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

this one is even easier... thanks to the static camera

all you have to do is to record yourself driving in the correct camera angle

at the same time you have to record the in game video clip
    (or you have to make sure you have the correct time frame in the replay so it fits the movements)

then copy that recording of yourself as a layer above the in game video into the software

crop the recording of yourself so it fits into the in game video and car (inside of car)

done

;)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

I imagine the other one's not too bad either with good greenscreen software, tracking motion in the footage and inserting the greenscreen static relative to a specific object seems like something they would have support for.

14. Video author use Adobe after effects for editing (as he mentioned). I have no skeels for this. So, only way is to wait tutorial from him.