Assetto Corsa: First Mods Available

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: First Mods Available

Since the release of the first beta version of Assetto Corsa earlier this weekend the community hasn't been sleeping. After a day the first game modifications are appearing already.

The Assetto Corsa physics engine has been designed and coded from the ground up and will eventually during the course of time evolve into a full blown modding platform where the community can create their own...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I was poking through the file folders when I first installed the game because I plan to be painting liveries for it, while I was in there I noticed that there is a .png file that seems to serve as the "preview shot" for that livery in the car folder so perhaps that needs to be made and possibly there are other parts of an .ini file somewhere that tell the game there are more liveries available for that particular car so it will load those previews. Not sure about this but that seems to be inline a bit with how it worked in Race07. Looking forward to painting some cars for this beautiful engine.

Laurent Resende
hi all ,
i dont understand from Skins Lotus F1 forTatuus ,i have download ,but the skin it's the same of original Assetto red and white , Scheme1_A !! no change !

after unpacking ,i renamed the folder scheme 4-a
and that made it show up as extra ,,and keeps the Original available too

the realism mod is a diferent story ,,because it overwrites the Original sounds in fx map
i love it though ,,engine almost sounds like musical chords : )

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back