1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa: First Mods Available

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: First Mods Available

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi all ,
    i dont understand from Skins Lotus F1 forTatuus ,i have download ,but the skin it's the same of original Assetto red and white , Scheme1_A !! no change !

sry for this remarq

Laurent

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Laurent Resende See the discussion thread (link) for this particular mod. Seems it does show up in the game but not in the garage.

4. thx Bram ,i have push this remarq in link

5. I was poking through the file folders when I first installed the game because I plan to be painting liveries for it, while I was in there I noticed that there is a .png file that seems to serve as the "preview shot" for that livery in the car folder so perhaps that needs to be made and possibly there are other parts of an .ini file somewhere that tell the game there are more liveries available for that particular car so it will load those previews. Not sure about this but that seems to be inline a bit with how it worked in Race07. Looking forward to painting some cars for this beautiful engine.

6. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

after unpacking ,i renamed the folder scheme 4-a
    and that made it show up as extra ,,and keeps the Original available too

the realism mod is a diferent story ,,because it overwrites the Original sounds in fx map
    i love it though ,,engine almost sounds like musical chords : )

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  7. ok Robert !!! whith the rename folders scheme4-a !!!it's work good !!!many thank for your advice and conseil !!!!
    this skin it's very nice !!!