Assetto Corsa: First 3D Vision Images

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: First 3D Vision Images

Nvidia recently put several Anaglyph 3D screenshots of Kunos Simulazioni's title Assetto Corsa on their 3D Vision Live website. The 3D pictures can be viewed either by normal blue and red 3D Glasses, or if you own a 3D output device, they can be shown beautifully on that.

More 3D images can be found on the Nvidia website where a larger gallery is made available.

Are you going to race this game with 3D glasses...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I love 3D, so much so, my wife and I bought a 3DTV with money we received as presents when we got married.

As being the norm, the wife doesnt really like the 3D stuff, but I cant get enough of it.
Its just a shame I cant fit the 50" monster in my PC room, Id feel like the king off the monkeys and that i held all of the banana's!

I have played Race 07 in the past with anaglyph specs, and used Track IR5 at the same time, and i have to admit, i was blown away.
I found it to be quite special!

I dont know if ill be investing in anymore 3D kit though, the RIFT is about to open! ;-)

Anaglyph is a great option to have. Now where have my red/cyans got to. This is what happens when your wife stealth tidies your desk haha!

But as soon as the commercial rift arrives I'll be having one of those instead!

Good work to all those involved in AC, looks even better in 3D :D

I take it this game will release with 3D support for AMD3D and NVIDIA 3D. I actually will play in 3D if that's the case, the pictures looked great using Active glasses, and I didn't notice any crosstalk which is a first.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back