1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: First 3D Vision Images

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 21, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: First 3D Vision Images

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. I have a lazy eye (when tired or drunk) so never works for me :(
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Haha Brutally honest!
    I thought I was the only one when drunk lol!
  4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Same here..3D is not working for me too....right eye is to lazy :(
  5. both eyes are lazy for me, i found this out when i went to watch Transformers in 3D, i felt selt and didn't quite see the 3D :) lol
  6. I have quite bad vision on my right eye too, it´s minus 2. (not sure if it´s a universal graph)
    Basically if i hold my hand over my good eye the whole computer screen is blurry.

But with 3D glasses i can see the effect fine.
  7. Stelios

Premium Member

No Dacia in 3D for you then ! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Nope, feel sick when using 3D.
  9. Me too lol... 3D in games is useless :D
  10. Stereo

Premium Member

Not gonna use 3d glasses, but the screenshots do look okay. Unfortunately my 3d glasses use a different tint of red so I get a bit of a blue ghost in there.
  11. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Damn, I love 3D, so much so, my wife and I bought a 3DTV with money we received as presents when we got married.

As being the norm, the wife doesnt really like the 3D stuff, but I cant get enough of it.
    Its just a shame I cant fit the 50" monster in my PC room, Id feel like the king off the monkeys and that i held all of the banana's!

I have played Race 07 in the past with anaglyph specs, and used Track IR5 at the same time, and i have to admit, i was blown away.
    I found it to be quite special!

I dont know if ill be investing in anymore 3D kit though, the RIFT is about to open! ;-)
  12. Blue and red 3D in 2013. Seriously?

Where are the Rift preview images? ;)
  13. have nvideas 3d vision here...but unfortunately version1... and there you get plenty of ghosting.. which makes it realy hard and uncomfortable to watch it...
    but I am very very very much looking forward for occulus rift...
  14. looks amazing, I like how the wing mirror pops right out of the screen on one of the pics, there is real depth and eye popping to these pics.
  15. The onboard shot looks great. Nice definition between the curbing and road surface.
  16. Anaglyph is a great option to have. Now where have my red/cyans got to. This is what happens when your wife stealth tidies your desk haha!

But as soon as the commercial rift arrives I'll be having one of those instead!

Good work to all those involved in AC, looks even better in 3D :D
  17. Anaglyph is working just fine, although the separation between red and green is too high in most screenshots.
  18. I take it this game will release with 3D support for AMD3D and NVIDIA 3D. I actually will play in 3D if that's the case, the pictures looked great using Active glasses, and I didn't notice any crosstalk which is a first.
  19. threw on the ole 3D glasses from teh cinema and made no difference.. had a few beers though so that might not help..