Assetto Corsa Ferrari DLC Officially Announced - Vote Now!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ferrari 70th Anniversary Assetto Corsa DLC .jpg

Following the initial leaked poll from Kunos Simulazioni, the official Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC has now been officially announced and the voting has begun! Act fast...

We posted earlier in the week the details of the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC (see post here) following what appears to have been an accidental early publishing of the list from Kunos, and we are now pleased to see that the Italian developers have officially confirmed the car line up, and opened up the poll for the community to pick which additional car they would like to see added to the upcoming pack once it releases later this year.

We have already covered in detail the cars of the Ferrari DLC pack as can be seen on the link above, and with the poll presumably restarting and previous votes being discounted it gives you all those people who accidently pressed a different button than the 575 a chance to atone for your earlier mistake ( :D )....

You can vote for the seventh of the new Ferrari cars by visiting the link HERE.

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Happy with the selection of cars chosen by Kunos? Which additional machine have you voted for? Any cars missing from the list you would like to see? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Happy with the selection of cars chosen by Kunos?
Yes. F2004 doesn't really interest me, but i like the rest :)
Which additional machine have you voted for?
F50. This iconic Ferrari is a must.
Any cars missing from the list you would like to see?
Not really. I'd like a few more then just one from the wishlist in the game though :cautious:

Edit: just voted again, with my University email. This time the 250 Testa Rossa - if it's even remotely as nice to drive as the 50's 718 Porsche, it would be a brilliant car

Cmon Kunos, make it three. So many race cars that could spice up online gameplay, but you are only giving us one choice?. 250GTO, 280GTO & 812 should be free. In fact, all road cars should be FREE!!

Last edited:
This is actually a ridiculously hard choice....

f50, Enzo, 312, f333...

I do Feel like the older F1 cars, Or the f50 or enzo would deliver a car withe the most character.

Would be nice to have the f40, f50 Enzo and LaF.... Ugh.

Just make them all Kunos.

I voted again for the 512M but I have the bad feeling that the new entry 488 GTE will win...
Bad feeling because in my opinion that car will be added anyway to the game (it's a must have for any modern game) so in the end we won't get the 512M... :cry:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000