Assetto Corsa Ferrari Celebration DLC Releases September 19th!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Ferrari 250 GTO.jpg

Seemingly coming out of nowhere, Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the highly anticipated Ferrari 70th Anniversary Assetto Corsa DLC is on its way, releasing this September 19th!

Created to mark the 70th anniversary of the Ferrari brand, the new Assetto Corsa DLC offering will contain some of the most iconic road and racing machines produced by the legendary marque, including plenty of historic content and the 2017 specification Formula One car that currently sits second in the Formula One World Drivers Championship.

As a reminder you can check out the Ferrari Celebration Pack DLC contents below:
  • 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF70H 2017 F1 Car

With Kunos having confirmed the new DLC is just seven days away from a public release on PC (Xbox One and PS4 to follow at a later date), the Italian development team have released a nice new trailer for one of the most spectacular cars included in the pack, the stunning 1962 issue Ferrari 250 GTO, which can be viewed below:

Introducing the Ferrari 250 GTO... The 250 GTO model was the pinnacle of the development of the 250 GT series in competition form, whilst still remaining a road car. It made its public debut at the annual pre-season Ferrari press conference in January 1962, and was the only front-engined model on display, with its monoposto and sports racing counterparts all having a mid-engine configuration. The 250 GTO was the ultimate expression of the Ferrari 250 GT car. It was equally at home on the road or track – perhaps the last dual purpose road/race car produced – and has achieved legendary status amongst aficionados of the marque. With only a relatively small production run of thirty-six cars, and with many of the examples produced having a great racing pedigree, it has become one of the icons of Ferrari's production history, with a revered position in collectors' circles.

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa Ferrari 250 GTO 2.png
Assetto Corsa Ferrari 250 GTO 3.png

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Looking forward to the Ferrari celebration pack? Instabuy? Which car are you most anticipating taking out on the circuit? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't know. Not that crazy about these cars. The 250 GTO, ok. It is a beautiful car. The 288 GTO, eh. Not bad. I'd much rather the 308 GTS, or BB512, or even the earlier 308. Having said that, man I'd much rather see some game updates instead. Lately, always new DLC to buy. Tell you what I would buy though is AC 2 with way more race/pitstop options, weather and day/night cycles. Now that I'd buy. Perhaps that Digital Bros. money is at work behind the scenes doing just that. We'll see.

And I just posted the same thing twice somehow. Tremendous

MOD Edit: Merged your posts, and please read our Terms of Service again !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I thought that was Shelby Daytona recreated there, it is really lovely car, just drove it in the Rain in NKP not long ago :) Will definitely be awesome at Okayama ! Also in the Goodwood Circuit :)

You thought right. It WAS Daytona. Either Mitja has mistaken it for the GTO (which should result in death penalty ;) ), or his memory just faded somewhat (oh well, 10 years of prison will do :D )

I wonder if Fiorano will come with this DLC. It would make sense, and some of the screenshots look as if they're taken there. :cautious:
Don't see it happening. Kunos does have the track, since Ferrari Virtual Academy and probably for Ferrari's use in simulators in AC Pro (like the Porsche test track(s)) also, but that doesn't mean it's ever going to release to the public build.

Also, it's not a proper racetrack with boxes and all that (not that it speaks against it as new location to have but it's not what people are asking for), I remember Kunos mentioning that it's not coming at least once, and it's already been in at least one or two of the console release trailers, as well as the Red Pack trailer I think.

At the end it'll be Ferrari's call anyway (so... not happening).

Funny to see how these "nice cars coming" threads always seem to be like a magnet for the moaning and whining crowd... I never see any threads made for complaining. So why do ppl use these threads for their crying. Same as with the Alfa thread. Out of hundreds of posts only a handful are about the cars soon to be released. Incredible... Please go moan somewhere else, where I don't have to see it. Pretty please.

Wikipedia about the 250 GTO:

"In October 2013, Connecticut-based collector Paul Pappalardo sold chassis number 5111GT to an unnamed buyer for a new record of around $52 million."

Jesus Christ. So, even if you're rich, you have to buy Assetto Corsa DLC to drive this car. :D Unless you're absolutely filthy rich. Definitely gonna join the barely-millionaires and pick up the digital version next Tuesday

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing