Assetto Corsa Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Announced - Vote Open.. Then Closed!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ferrari Assetto Corsa DLC.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the much anticipated Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC for Assetto Corsa, plus opened up voting to choose the seventh model to be included in game.

Already revealed as part of the end of year community post from the developers of Assetto Corsa, Kunos have now revealed the first six models due to form the base of the eagerly anticipated Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack coming to the game this year.

Confirmed as in development and due for a release "fall 2017", the premium Ferrari celebration DLC will add to the game seven brand new models from the Prancing Horse, with cars representing a range of historic and iconic machinery from the great Italian manufacturers.

EDIT 21.6.17: It appears that Kunos have made a mistake launching the poll this early and have since closed the option of voting, prior to an official announcement and some further teaks to the vote mechanism. Hold tight for more info as and when available...

The full car list revealed as forming the upcoming DLC are:

1962 250 GTO
Assetto Corsa - 1962 250 GTO.jpg

1967 330 P/4
Assetto Corsa 1967 330 P4.jpg

1967 312/67
Assetto Corsa 1967 312 67.jpg

1984 288 GTO
Assetto Corsa 1984 288 GTO.jpg

2004 F2004
Assetto Corsa - 2004 F2004.jpg

2017 812 Superfast
Assetto Corsa 2017 812 Superfast.jpg

What is more Kunos have confirmed that a seventh unannounced car will be added to the pack, and the community have been given the opportunity to cast their vote against several models Kunos have receive permission to reproduced for the racing simulation. Be warned, you can only select one car and once you have cast your vote you will no longer be able to change your choice.

You can visit the voting page by following the link HERE. Voting closes June 30th.

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Happy with the selection of cars chosen by Kunos? Which additional machine have you voted for? Any cars missing from the list you would like to see? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
If it were the 355 Challenge it would have been on my shortlist. And, truthfully, I may have voted for it.

But the spyder road car? Nah.

I understand completely and agree with you. The thing with the 355 (specifically the berlinetta) being my favorite Ferrari is very personal. And I know the convertible was kinda lame but it's as close as I could get :)

Shame there was no 412T2, I know it's coming in F1 2017 and possibly that's why it wasn't there, but imagine Kunos producing that piece of mechanical savagery.

First, I'd like to say, as someone who has prayed for an F12 Berlinetta mod for years, 812 SUPERFAST!!!!! @&#% YES!!!!

Second, I know some will disagree with me here, but I love AC for the road cars, and the best thing possible is a Ferrari V12 Berlinetta with a manual gearbox. 550 Maranello all the way. (WHY DID THEY NOT OFFER THE MANUAL 355!?!?!?!?)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%