Assetto Corsa - Ferrari 488 GT3 @ Nordschleife

You should really try not to go around the outside of Karusells (put the left side of the car on the bottom of the track and only the right side on the banking - that way you will not bottom out). And it seems like you are struggling with tires in the last third. Try medium tires. They'll be slower in the first part of the track, but you will be able to attack the corners better in the last part. 6th gear is probably a little too short.

You should really try not to go around the outside of Karusells (put the left side of the car on the bottom of the track and only the right side on the banking - that way you will not bottom out). And it seems like you are struggling with tires in the last third. Try medium tires. They'll be slower in the first part of the track, but you will be able to attack the corners better in the last part. 6th gear is probably a little too short.
Yeah for some reason car feel slippery in the last third even the temperature is still ok, may be medium tires is a better choice but that i leave it to someone else to try it out cause i already had enough of this combo (i have enough restart at the last third) :p
Thanks for the advise for the 6th gear being too short .. i actually didnt notice that .. at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%