Assetto Corsa driving experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
After so many days trying to improve my assetto driving, i realised that for the moment this game is just not worth my time.
Before i take a long break, and since i can't have a fair experience with it here is my main concern:
despite the wheel and car setups most cars don't feel right, some are just impossible to stay in a proper racing line for more than 1 lap!
I just hope the devs realise this needs to be sorted out.

I know this is the most promissing sim out there but...meanwhile i'll be racing with real cars:)

PS: i'll ignore any criticism on my will

...Most cars in Assetto Corsa don't provide enough feedback to race on the edge without constantly making you go off the racing line.... if not spining.

-I don't know how to drive. I watch F1 sometimes so I pretty much know how cars work and stuff.

Anyway you guys can keep joking about it, most of you don't even have a driving license so i understand....

-I, like some of you, do not have my drivers license. Nor have I ever driven a real car.

I'm sure many of you are very inexperienced like those playing Assetto with a keyboard... LOL

-I feel the need to make fun of people that maybe can't afford a wheel right now. I do this because I cannot respect myself, and therefore, others.

In the beginning when i claimed AI was crazy, we had guys here saying"...no way!!! AI is great...the best out there.."

-I have never driven in any other sim before AC. I therefore have no other points of reference. But again, because I watch F1 sometimes, I know exactly how the cars should behave.

...I'm really sorry for you guys!!! some day you'll wake up

-AM TROLL! PLZ FEED! NEED MOAR EATS!

Don't EVER make fun of other people for what they can or cannot afford.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop!!!!!!

a066ba37a9df.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%