Assetto Corsa: Dream Pack DLC with Nurburgring Nordschleife released

Assetto Corsa Nurburgring Nordschleife Dream Pack.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni has officially released the 1.1 update along with the long-awaited Dream Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa.

The 1.1 update weights, rather fittingly, 1.1GB, and brings several improvements to one of the most popular simulators around.

The press release lists, most notably, improvements to the graphics department (particularly in terms of optimization and post-processing effects) and to the game's AI.

SEE ALSO: Buy an Assetto Corsa Steam Key for only 34,99 Euros

Furthermore, the update brings a flag and rules system and new overcast weather conditions.
You can check out the full changelog for the 1.1 update right here:

Changelog Assetto Corsa 1.1
  • Added ai-hints
  • New penalty system
  • Added Kick Quorum to the server
  • Fixed sound pops and clicks for some cars engines
  • Fixed traction control sound events
  • Fixed Tatuus FA01 limiter sound
  • Improved sound dynamics under load for some cars
  • Launcher: more graceful handling of missing/problematic content
  • Launcher default theme: personal best time grid filtering by car/track added
  • Fixed blank resolution box
  • Fixed missing sound events
  • Fixed crashes volume
  • Reworked envelopment for interior and exterior sounds
  • Higher exterior volume for surround speaker configurations
  • Fixed tyre fake shadows in slowmo replay
  • Improved AI
  • Added custom head movements per car (driver3d.ini)
  • Driver helmet/head now cast shadows in onboard camera
  • Added custom weather selection
  • Improved Pedals App
  • Rendering performance optimizations
  • Particle rendering optimiziations
  • Render Stats form now features units
  • Added "final" damage for high speed impacts
  • Added quality settings to replay that allow up to 4x longer replays
  • Fixed driver shift preload animation at race start
  • Fixed camera car not using FOV value
  • Fixed AI choosing wrong (slow) tyres
  • Updated FMod to 1.05.13
  • Updated Fmod SDK project (minor envelopment improvements)
  • Tweaked exterior reverb parameters
  • Tweaked envelopment values for some sound events
  • Improved positional surface sounds
  • Fixed wind and tyre rolling noise
  • Fixed doppler effect for rev limiter and horn
  • Fixed FOV in mirrors, now editable in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
  • AI race starts greatly improved
  • Fixed wrong shadow resolution when moving through F6 camera car cameras
  • Fixed graphics not following dynamic track grip levels in Multiplayer
  • Fixed "fast" height evaluation for validating setup ignoring tyre pressure
  • FPS caps is now compatible with the new 1ms resolution timer
  • Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore
  • Adjusted fuel consumption for most of the cars
  • UI now understand fuel range relative to car and track and adjust maximum race lap count
  • automatically for quick races and race weekends against the AI
  • Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
  • Added live axle suspension geometry
  • [DATA] section in aero.ini is now obsolete and must be eliminated. HEADER=2 is mandatory if
  • damage is used.
  • AC now support multiple configurations on circuits
  • A to B gameplay options for hillclimb tracks and specific circuits that support.
  • Tyre pressures can now be shown in digital_instruments.ini
  • Limited static weather situations can now be selected from the UI. Weather is also moddable.
  • Time Attack now has a global multiplier that controls the amount of time available for the first
  • checkpoint.
  • Customizable TrackIR rotation range.
  • Chat window now supports full Unicode charset

Update 1: First community made screenshots and videos are already uploaded to our media gallery here.

First, sorry for the OT guys, it will be my last response to him.

Second, Yes Kimmo I did read them before I made my post, that's why I did tell you to go away. Next time think before you say something your imagination produces. I'm trying to give you good advises but you seem to refuse them or didn't understand them.
I though you have learned the lesson from your thread about that stupid (and unfounded) assumption on the Drag "track"...
From msg #56: No more about this, thank you Kunos, great job!!!

I personally really dont like the snoopy track and I never did. The new NOS however is not feeling new, but fresh. And I really appreciate it, the immersion you get is incredible!

Though Im again a bit disappointed by the sounds of the cars (The C7.R sounds fine, thank god for that ^^)
And some cars like the 4C or the M235i dont really drive like I expected them to.

But after all this is a very good DLC and I can not really complain about anything else.
I did a race with the DTM cars and it was absolute madness! Just like the old days :D One Alfa even almost rolled over mid-race, but eventually he was fine and just crashed into me afterwards :D

Nope, had no idea, and tbh it doesn't tell me much as I have no clue what GTE really means :p
Still find it weird that a 500bhp vette should go faster around there than a 900bhp claren, ferrari and porsche, but if you say so I have no reason to not believe you. :)
The Vette has more corner speed my friend, aero is also very important here ;)

Nope, had no idea, and tbh it doesn't tell me much as I have no clue what GTE really means :p
Still find it weird that a 500bhp vette should go faster around there than a 900bhp claren, ferrari and porsche, but if you say so I have no reason to not believe you. :)
Ermmm... Well, it's a racecar for starters. It makes a **** ton of downforce and has slick tyres... As well as massive brakes and less weight. And all the other racing bits racecars today usually have...

I mean, surely looking at the car and the cockpit it should kinda be obvious no ?

Talking about the new version, I got more frames and mutch more stable. The AI stilll needs work but its mutch better. The new flag systems seems solid and the 5s penalty are gone. Really nice job in terms of optimisation.

The DLC..... well no words. Awesome job. Love every car and the Nords is great fun.

This is funny, you may not see this kind of details but I as a track builder can saw this on the the first lap so would you like to see more details :)

I can tell you that if two different track builders create totally scratch build tracks there's never that kind of same track sections in both of them. Both of these tracks made by Game Company, ok, let's see how it looks in some modders scratch build track, this place is just after the Karusell. Must check that snoopy's version also...

ACNyrre.jpg

EvoNyrre.jpg

Snoopy's track
SnoopysNyrre.jpg
That display module on the lower right and 2nd shot. Where did you get that sir? Please.

The former GT2 class is now the GTE class for the american TUSCC which is the new ALMS forged together with the RSCC. And hell they are quick! Of course the P1 for example is way faster in a straight line, but lacks corner speed. (Its not like it couldnt go round a corner very fast, but the C7.R is just even faster :D) So if the Corvette is just half a second faster through all the corners that makes 30 seconds just there and it looses only about 60-90 km/h on the Doettinger Hoehe against the P1

Ermmm... Well, it's a racecar for starters. It makes a **** ton of downforce and has slick tyres... As well as massive brakes and less weight. And all the other racing bits racecars today usually have...

I mean, surely looking at the car and the cockpit it should kinda be obvious no ?
I think the P1 looks every bit as race car as the C7R, and I can't see interior running FOV @ 30 on my 29" screen :p
But as I said, I do believe you :)

@Kimmo Kokkonen whatever you're smoking I do hope you brought enough for the rest of the class because that must be some good sh*t!!

:O_o:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Great attitude what? Kunos Leading Developer Stefano Casillo after I asked him show me the Drag Strip layout, he didn't even asked me that what is my point but start his own game...ok! He's what 46 years old, really?! I just asked about the track??? Great!

What is this?
ohno.jpg

Anyone else having problems with the brightness too high on the tracks?
I have sweetfx and have to keep the pgdn button pressed for about 5 seconds to bring it down enough to see the track. Will I have to delete it and reload it (sweetfx)?

It's a :poop:tty shambles for me this update. Crashes, launcher crashes, crashes on exit. Delete this, verify that. I have done a full re install deleted all mods, modded tracks and apps still crashing. And when it does run I've lost fps!

How you can basically say to all the modders out there thanks for all your work up to now but we cant be arsed to test to see if it works in our new build is a piss poor effort.

No other developer trashes mods after a update. Spent all night trying to fix it, I'll stick with developers who know what that they are doing for now. Had about half a lap around the nords.

Back to RF2 and GSC I go.

A grumpy old lady bit is now off to bed. What a waste of my precious driving time.

Honestly after reading all the nonsense about the dragstripsaga he wasn't far of the truth. Impossible :)
That's so true as my track is too difficult to copy even Kunos, I didn't spend much time with Graphics but I solved many issues still found from Kunos's track. At first you have to make everything work and then comes graphics, right? AC is Simulator, is it? Ok.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back