Assetto Corsa: Dream Pack 1 available for pre-order

Kunos Simulazioni have made Dream Pack 1 available for pre-order from the Steam store. The pre-order costs €9,99, and will rise to €14,99 on the release day - Wednesday 11 March.

The DREAMPACK 1 features the legendary circuit of Nürburgring-Nordschleife in three configurations: Nordschleife, Endurance (Nordschleife+GP track), Touristenfahrten. The Touristenfahrten layout allows gamers to simulate a standard track day experience at Nürburgring, starting and completing the lap passing through the Park, reproduced in all its details. For this game mode we have developed a new feature, that records the laptime in "A to B" mode. The enthusiasts of the track days at the "Ring" will have the chance to live again their favourite driving experience for thousands of times.

Also, the DreamPack 1 includes ten new cars that will bring your AC experience to a new level. Our users didn't make our life easy when they voted for their favourites cars. Many of the new cars required the development of new features, physics models and great research. Our development team took the challenge and worked hard to deliver. From the rear live axle of the Alfa Romeo GTA or the 4 wheel drive system with 3 differentials of the Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6, to the unbelievably high downforce and top speed of the Mercedes C9 and the extreme complexity of the McLaren P1 that incorporates both active aero andhybrid systems, we took no shortcuts and brought you all the necessary features needed to reproduce as realistically as possible the DreamPack1 cars, but at the same time also give modders the possibility to include all those features to their future creations. All the new features necessary for the DreamPack 1 will be also included in Assetto Corsa v1.1 available on Steam.
RD TOP DEAL: Buy an Assetto Corsa Steam Key for only 34,99 Euros

ACDM1 (24).jpg ACDM1 (25).jpg ACDM1 (29).jpg ACDM1 (39).jpg ACDM1 (40).jpg ACDM1 (46).jpg ACDM1 (49).jpg

Marco Massarutto, KUNOS's Executive Manager:

"We have to admit that the production has taken more time than initially anticipated, however the further we gone into development, the more involved we felt with it. We believe that the Nordschleife is a unique track, and deserves to be reproduced at our very best, in order to convey its essence and beauty to our fans. The Dream Pack 1 represents the sum of our experience and skill and a new start, thanks to the improvements and new functionalities that Assetto Corsa 1.1 will feature."

"We have had several meetings to discuss the pricing policy of the Dream Pack. The price we had in mind when we announced the Dream Pack two years ago was higher than the one we set now. The investment requested for this production, in terms of time, money and logistics, has been huge, even because the development has requested almost six additional months of work not initially scheduled. Our strong will to share our work with as much people as possible, has prevailed over commercial logic and with this aim we have decided to set the fairest price we are able to do. We are also pretty sure that you will appreciate the chance to get this package in pre-order, saving even more money."​

Because i have brought AC on 2 diferent steam accounts...i`ll buy 2 DLC aswell :p

Same case over here, two accounts means two DLC... Even if Kunos is firmly stating that they hate our money with a passion given the price of this DLC, I will force them to take twice the amount anyway. And since I hate pre-ordering and all it stands for, I shall wait till it gets released for full price so Kunos can get a good 30 bucks. :D

Well, the price is more than fair, so it should be an immediate purchase for all AC owners. I can't wait to drive all these beauties.

If you will forgive my nitpicking for a moment, was anyone else under the impression that there would be a special discount for early access purchasers of the original game? I'm searching for an actual Kunos quote, but so far I have only found third party references.

I suppose the "pricing policy" paragraph can explain it. Possibly they chose to offer a rock bottom price to everyone in the hopes of more sales, rather than price it higher and offer the rumoured (promised?) extra discount for early access supporters of the original game.

If you will forgive my nitpicking for a moment, was anyone else under the impression that there would be a special discount for early access purchasers of the original game? I'm searching for an actual Kunos quote, but so far I have only found third party references..

Erm, why would early access members get a discount. Early access members already got the game for a reduced price, I think I got it for 20 bucks way back in the day as soon as it was launched on steam. That's already half the price of what AC costs now. And this pack for 10 is nothing but a steal, the content that you get is massive. I don't think AC needs any special discounts for DLC when it comes to early access members because they are not asking early access members to sink thousands of dollars into the game like Star Citizen. They already gave us a discount once and are giving it again.

Erm, why would early access members get a discount.
Only because I was under the impression that Kunos had stated as much. As I said, it seems they changed their mind and decided to offer a lower base price instead.
I was wondering if I was the only one who remembered this, but it seems not. I found a long discussion of the topic on the official forum:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/50-saving-dream-pack.21219/

Early access members already got the game for a reduced price, I think I got it for 20 bucks way back in the day as soon as it was launched on steam.

I'll have to correct you there as a day one purchaser with my receipt in hand. It was double that. Just take that as an example of how one's memory can play tricks.

Last edited:
Only because I was under the impression that Kunos had stated as much. As I said, it seems they changed their mind and decided to offer a lower base price instead.
I was wondering if I was the only one who remembered this, but it seems not. I found a long discussion of the topic on the official forum:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/50-saving-dream-pack.21219/
No we didn't. We said that the first DLC would be discounted for EA users. The first DLC was supposed to be the SPA circuit with the Mercedes SLS GT3 car.
We gave that for free, during the Early Access time towards the end... I mean SPA laser scanned for free. Oh and we also gave for free the Ferrari LaFerrari and the RUF Yellowbird, without promising about those... again I repeat for free.

I'll have to correct you there as a day one purchaser with my receipt in hand. It was double that. Just take that as an example of how one's memory can play tricks.
Yes it seems memory can play tricks. The Early Access price was 22% lower than the actual
price of today's 1.0 final version. There was an error in the UK market by Steam but was fastly corrected in the first days of the v1.0 release. Also during Early Access we had the usual Steam sales during which some people may have bought it for 20bucks (I presume we speak dollars)

Honestly I wouldn't comment on such posts, but you guys are really beating an old horse to death. Still, thanks because it teaches us to keep our mouths firmly shut from now on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back