1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured PC Assetto Corsa: Dream Pack 1 available for pre-order

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Howard, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Howard

Howard
    Staff Emeritus | Engineer at Manor Racing Premium Member

Kunos Simulazioni have made Dream Pack 1 available for pre-order from the Steam store. The pre-order costs €9,99, and will rise to €14,99 on the release day - Wednesday 11 March.

The DREAMPACK 1 features the legendary circuit of Nürburgring-Nordschleife in three configurations: Nordschleife, Endurance (Nordschleife+GP track), Touristenfahrten. The Touristenfahrten layout allows gamers to simulate a standard track day experience at Nürburgring, starting and completing the lap passing through the Park, reproduced in all its details. For this game mode we have developed a new feature, that records the laptime in "A to B" mode. The enthusiasts of the track days at the "Ring" will have the chance to live again their favourite driving experience for thousands of times.

Also, the DreamPack 1 includes ten new cars that will bring your AC experience to a new level. Our users didn't make our life easy when they voted for their favourites cars. Many of the new cars required the development of new features, physics models and great research. Our development team took the challenge and worked hard to deliver. From the rear live axle of the Alfa Romeo GTA or the 4 wheel drive system with 3 differentials of the Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6, to the unbelievably high downforce and top speed of the Mercedes C9 and the extreme complexity of the McLaren P1 that incorporates both active aero andhybrid systems, we took no shortcuts and brought you all the necessary features needed to reproduce as realistically as possible the DreamPack1 cars, but at the same time also give modders the possibility to include all those features to their future creations. All the new features necessary for the DreamPack 1 will be also included in Assetto Corsa v1.1 available on Steam.
    RD TOP DEAL: Buy an Assetto Corsa Steam Key for only 34,99 Euros

ACDM1 (24).jpg ACDM1 (25).jpg ACDM1 (29).jpg ACDM1 (39).jpg ACDM1 (40).jpg ACDM1 (46).jpg ACDM1 (49).jpg

Marco Massarutto, KUNOS's Executive Manager:

"We have to admit that the production has taken more time than initially anticipated, however the further we gone into development, the more involved we felt with it. We believe that the Nordschleife is a unique track, and deserves to be reproduced at our very best, in order to convey its essence and beauty to our fans. The Dream Pack 1 represents the sum of our experience and skill and a new start, thanks to the improvements and new functionalities that Assetto Corsa 1.1 will feature."

"We have had several meetings to discuss the pricing policy of the Dream Pack. The price we had in mind when we announced the Dream Pack two years ago was higher than the one we set now. The investment requested for this production, in terms of time, money and logistics, has been huge, even because the development has requested almost six additional months of work not initially scheduled. Our strong will to share our work with as much people as possible, has prevailed over commercial logic and with this aim we have decided to set the fairest price we are able to do. We are also pretty sure that you will appreciate the chance to get this package in pre-order, saving even more money."​

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 20
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Preordered, so cheap man, no brainer.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 4
  3. $10...wow. Unbelievably cheap, if this was iRacing this would be a $250 DLC :O_o:

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Well, time to hibernate until Wednesday I guess.

• Haha Haha x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

I've donated more to modders for single game elements than this, fair would have been 15 at preorder and 20. You're literally getting a game for this price. Unbelievable deal.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yeah, I just pre ordered it aswell, so effin cheap. Kudos to Kunos, hope they sell it in spades!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. This is DLC done right. What a steal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

This made my day. Nervous like a kid in Christmas...!!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Preordered!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

March 11 is the day I forget what color the Sun is :D

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Preordered done!!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

I assume the 24/7 server will be running Nords with all cars when this comes out?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tomi

Tomi
    ”Maximum Attack!” Premium Member

I think I will pass this preordering and wait till 12th. It's too cheap and wan't to support Kunos as much as I can. I pay full price.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Done done done and........done.

Beer....check.
    Snacks...check.
    Porta potty...check.
    Send missus to her sisters for a few days....check.

:D:rolleyes: :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 10
  14. Dave Fox

Dave Fox
    I get there...eventually.

€10......WTF ?? :confused:

They must really hate our money :laugh: ,
    Pre-ordered (but i kinda feel like i've stole something for that price) :thumbsup:

• Haha Haha x 3
  15. antonn

antonn
    Premium Member

great, wonderful, terrible, it's watered, health !!!! :):):):):)

16. Justin

Justin
    #1 overuser of the :P emoticon

Kunos really need to set up a guilty buyers donation fund now, that price is absolute highway robbery for this pack. Incredible news. :D

Next 7 days are gonna drag though. Massively.

Looking at the approximate launch time I guess us Aussies are in for an early morning on the 12th of March. :p

Oh and excuse me but I can't help but say "lol iRacing pricing model" at this news. Sorry. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
  17. Rami

Rami
    #20 FinnTeam Premium Member

Done and ordered....
    Now I just need a cunning plan to get rid of my spouse for a month or so... :giggle:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Fantastic - cannot wait to put this track to the test! And those cars too. The Nismo GT3 is my dream: the Corvette my love.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Even it would be up to 20USD or more, I would have make the effort just for help Kunos.

At least for me AC has gave me tons of hours of enjoyment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. What! Amazing. I feel like I should buy it 3 times. See you boys at the ring! I almost forgot admit the Nissan GTR, that's included right?