Assetto Corsa: does anyone else have this problem?

I tired driving a Ferrari 488 GT3 at Monza and I was shocked when I realised that it couldn't even hit 300 km/h when in real life that car does hit that speed. The fastest speed I've achieved was 277 km/h, too low for that car. Not only it doesn't hit 300 km/h at the braking point, it doesn't even reach that speed if you cut the first chicane without slowing down, basically that speed is the limit. How's that possible? A Ferrari 488 ( GT or not ) is much faster than that. I tried asking for help on another forum and they said it's normal and that even in real life it doesn't hit that speed on the Monza straight ( I found that weird but I believed them at first ) then I watched a Ferrari Challenge race and guess what, they did hit 300 km/h. What's the problem?

Not tested it but did you adjusted the downforce to lowest, toe in/out to zero, ride height to the lowest and adjusted the gearing?
Also try a little bit higher than optimum tire pressure and harder compount :)

Take a deep breath, sit down. This might be something you have a hard time understanding by looking at your posts on "the other" forum.

A 488 GT3, a 488 Challenge, a 488 GTB are 3 different cars.

That's it. Nothing else.

I tired driving a Ferrari 488 GT3 at Monza and I was shocked when I realised that it couldn't even hit 300 km/h when in real life that car does hit that speed. The fastest speed I've achieved was 277 km/h, too low for that car. Not only it doesn't hit 300 km/h at the braking point, it doesn't even reach that speed if you cut the first chicane without slowing down, basically that speed is the limit. How's that possible? A Ferrari 488 ( GT or not ) is much faster than that. I tried asking for help on another forum and they said it's normal and that even in real life it doesn't hit that speed on the Monza straight ( I found that weird but I believed them at first ) then I watched a Ferrari Challenge race and guess what, they did hit 300 km/h. What's the problem?
Problem is you are driving the wrong car

http://www.acisport.it/public/2017/...e_2,_analisi_23_analysis_free_practice_2_.pdf

It's easy to base an opinion on your knowledge. To verify your beliefs before posting, go to google type: "ferrari 488 gt3 monza top speed" second result is a pdf download, and your presented with top speed for 2017 GT3 cars @ Monza from the premier GT3 Racing Championship Blancpain GT Series which shows AC's eerily accurate with GT3 cars, perhaps to the annoyance of many.

Gt3 cars cant hit the 300 mark on Monza. I think Nissan was the fastest with 28X kp/h in Blancpain GT Series. The 488 Challenge might hit the 300 mark and the 488 GTB should hit the 300 for sure. Just check which car you drove as all 3 of them are very different

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%