Assetto Corsa Corvette C7 announcement

Maybe the models etc are still available, Fonsecker is still about and he is a part of them aint he?

Was thinking exactly the same thing about the Team NLC VLN2009 mod. That's dead, but all the assets will be sitting on someone's hard drive somewhere. If they could be convinced to release them to someone for completion then that would be absolutely mind blowing on a laser scanned Nordschliefe. I'll keep trying to see if I can get a response from anyone.

Man, these gt classes are so confusing...I spent the last couple of minutes trying to figure out which spec and year the cars are we'll get in AC. Despite the Ferrari 458 GT2 and BMW M3 GT2 both being described as 2012 models on AC's homepage, I am quite sure that they are actually from 2011 by now, is that correct? That would make for an AMAZING nurburgring 24h package right out of the box, as both the M3 and 458 GT2 raced there (and in Le Mans) in 2011. Into the bargain come the SLS, Z4, P4/5... maybe the AUDI R8, maybe a lambo? But sadly there where no mp12s in VLN in 2011 irrc, but who cares...

In that case the GT3 C7 would probably make more sense then the GTE, should it see (track-) daylight at some point in the future.

Man, these gt classes are so confusing...I spent the last couple of minutes trying to figure out which spec and year the cars are we'll get in AC. Despite the Ferrari 458 GT2 and BMW M3 GT2 both being described as 2012 models on AC's homepage, I am quite sure that they are actually from 2011 by now, is that correct? That would make for an AMAZING nurburgring 24h package right out of the box, as both the M3 and 458 GT2 raced there (and in Le Mans) in 2011. Into the bargain come the SLS, Z4, P4/5... maybe the AUDI R8, maybe a lambo? But sadly there where no mp12s in VLN in 2011 irrc, but who cares...

In that case the GT3 C7 would probably make more sense then the GTE, should it see (track-) daylight at some point in the future.

All the GT3 cars are 2013 spec cars.

P4/5 sucks for me. I mean it very nice to drive in enduro mode, but he is slower than any GT2 Car then and he is missing ABS from the beginning.
We need a S1 Version with 2012 stronger engine like Aris mentioned some months ago. The P4/5 2011 Version has less power than a Mclaren GT3...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back