Assetto Corsa Corvette C7 announcement

Double checked already with Marco before posting and he confirmed its a GT3.

Had the same question as you :)

??? There is no GT3 C7, and probably never will be: http://sportscar365.com/gt/callaway-corvette-c7-gt3-project-on-hold/

The car shown in the AC announcement is GTE (or GTLM in TUSC) class? Either Marco's got his wires crossed or he knows something that nobody else in the press has caught onto? Ask him again, go on, really annoy him :D It matters to us nerds :D

a car that leaves me cold to be honest
but as Jebus said: nice to have it to race aganst

If you heard the real thing up close it might stir something inside your soul (and probably your small and large intestines...). I was never a fan of any of the 'Mercan autos until I went to Le Mans 2000 to see Corvette vs. Viper in the GT2 class, and I've been hooked to the GT Corvettes ever since. The noise!

Maybe it is just me but apart from picture on Marcos personal facebook there was nothing "offical" about the Nissan GTR was it?

From the FB comments:
Marco Massarutto Facebook comments said:
Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and GT-R GT3 already announced time ago

If you heard the real thing up close it might stir something inside your soul (and probably your small and large intestines...). I was never a fan of any of the 'Mercan autos until I went to Le Mans 2000 to see Corvette vs. Viper in the GT2 class, and I've been hooked to the GT Corvettes ever since. The noise!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

and.....

When i saw Corvette i just :geek: ... but when i realised its only C7 i kind of :( ... lets see if kunos get c4 or c5 in future for retro AM lovers ... but its a very good addition for drivers who like modern cars with sequential shifting and other modern stuff

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back