Assetto Corsa Competizione Wish List

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ok folks so we know what it is, we know when it's coming and we know it has the Blancpain GT Series licence. But what else do you want to see in the title? Let us know your wish list requests in the comments section below..

SIM RACING IS AWESOME!

Reading this on th site:

"Care for details
Even the secondary details are faithfully reproduced to make you feel the thrill of being in the cockpit of a real racing car. Doors, windshield wipers, headlights, racing lights, racing equipment and control devices such as ABS, traction control, engine ignition and ECU mapping, are all under the driver’s management to assure the best performance and offer the player total control of the car
."

I hope they'll support not only push buttons, but also switchs that we can use in our cockpit.
I'm not sure it's the right word in english, but I think it should be clear what I mean, just for example:
- Ignition, light, headlight, windshield wipers, blinkers (yes, I think blinkers are in, you can see in the video) are operated with switch and the status depend on the position of the switch. As far as I remember, all racing sim I know use push button to simply toggle the function.
- Radio, start engine, flashing light are with buttons

Just like what we see in Flight Sim cockpit....

• Deleted member 223075

Same as Assetto Corsa, but with all that Unreal 4 Engien can offer. Also support for modding.

It is good that this is here, because official forums has this :D
8d7d4ccba59229314e2d45f0718e3f58.png

But yeah, agree with Hornbuckles list

Community says they wish things could be like the old days when developers focused on one series. Kunos delivers and now the community wants more tracks and cars. Go figure
The community is not one homogeneous group where all want the same things. This probably explains the existence of wishlist threads like this. Go figure :rolleyes:
The less fatuous part of your post had some good ideas though.

I have zero understanding about the computer side of all sim racing. Could somebody tell me just how relevant ACC will be to AC? If there is no relevance at all, does this mean the end of AC development entirely?

- Dedicated servers with admin controls
- high ping auto kick
- community ban list which can stream to other servers
- ability to choose any car for online session
- no throttle cut penalty
- animated flag waving marshals
- real yellow flag zones
- transmission flex
- brake temps / brake cooling physics
- parade lap
- rolling starts

I would like to see a safety car
I would like to see realistic damage
I would like to see more cars then only the gt3 cars of the Blancpain series, so something like GTE and LMP1 to 3
Will there be an option to start/kill the engine?
Will there be pit lights?
Will there be special daylight running lights, so you have a part of your head on automatically like in the Endurance race cars?
Will the game still be mod able and can existing Assetto Corsa mod easily be imported to Assetto Corsa Competizione?
Will there be a user friendly replay mode, where you have sth like the broadcaster of Project Cars 2 but without the stupid camera bar, so you can use buttons instead to change the cameramode?

These Are my questions.
Finally the day/night cycle and dynamic weather in this game, which should have been already in Assetto Corsa. It was a shame, because there are beautiful endurance race cars, which made the game feel uncompleted.

Many good points have already been raised and I hope II'm not duplicating so see below:
  • "Cardboard cut-out" spectators must go since it looks like early1990s graphics.
  • Proper tire management to support wet and changing weather, many real world races have been won with smart strategy, switching to dry tires or visa versa during the race when the weather change.
  • AI car grid to be more random, currently cars are grouped together by make which is silly.
  • That Kunos weather is not gimmicky just for the sake of having it because the competition has it. I rather have very good dry simulation than stupid car behavior due to wet weather. We cannot go back too the early days of AI when cars did silly stuff or have unrealistic driving models due to this weather addition so I hope they get it right 1st time.
  • With the Unreal engine I expect that some of the graphics gremlins will be a thing of the past, like unexpected and sudden updates cause an interruption in frame rate. Maybe its only my PC but I'm note sure?
  • Sound improvements and detail all round.
  • Oh yes, and Acura NSX GT3!
I can ramble on but don't want to repeat myself....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back