Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry, but... this is utterly stupid. Why should someone use this? Your not fast enough? Lower the difficulty. Oo
So, now Friends and RSR-Leaderbords are useless. And when you try to get this sh*t online, is there a mismatch error? Seen a lot of them errors today...

Sorry, but... this is utterly stupid. Why should someone use this? Your not fast enough? Lower the difficulty. Oo
So, now Friends and RSR-Leaderbords are useless. And when you try to get this sh*t online, is there a mismatch error? Seen a lot of them errors today...
Servers check the users data.acd file and compares it with their own data.acd file, if there is a mismatch the user will be kicked. This is to prevent cheating. However if the server has the same data.acd file installed, the user will be able to join just fine, but anyone with the normal data.acd file(or any other data.acd file) will be kicked. The purpose of this program is to mod cars and have fun.

I dont want to argue and people can do what they want, but i remember Kunos saying its against their rules to mess with the encrypted files period. Of course no one knows what people do on their computers, but afaik its what Kunos said. A tool like this i imagine can cause a lot of a mess when people change things and then cant join online and Kunos have to ultimately take on the support threads complaining it isnt working anymore. Anyway, its not my business so i will shut up now. :)
This^

Yes you can so long as the output files are only for your own personal use. It's the same with Ryder's PSSG editor for the codemasters games. People are free to change as much as they like with their own personal copy of Assetto Corsa, but uploading physics changes for official cars to our site is not permitted.

This tool is perfectly within the rules.

Sorry Chris but you are mistaken. While this may be fine under RDs rules it is against Kunos' TOS. The reason they provide project files to moders is precisely so moders don't have to decrypt the .acd files to figure things out. Decrypting files with proprietary data provided by manufactures under the condition that the information is not open to the public is a clear violation of Kunos' (and now by extention 505 Games) TOS and I'm pretty sure once they catch wind of this they'll have something to say because the fact is thanks to this tool the decrypted and edited Kunos files WILL end up distributed online, there's simply no way you can stop that!

Last edited:
Decrypting Kunos files is against the EULA, so for personal or public use it's illegal, period. Basically you're allowing a distribution of a tool for braking the EULA.

Servers check the users data.acd file and compares it with their own data.acd file, if there is a mismatch the user will be kicked.
Ok, but people are stupid. Last 2 days i´ve seen many many of them being kicked for mismatch, so i think they use this tool and try to get online. Again & again.
I really hope that RSR check this files too and ban those cheaters.

The tunes that you make do not work online.
That should be the FIRST row in your description. And there should be a popup in this tool, where it be mentioned.

Last edited:
Ok, but people are stupid. Last 2 days i´ve seen many many of them being kicked for mismatch, so i think they use this tool and try to get online. Again & again.
I really hope that RSR check this files too and ban those cheaters.

The tunes that you make do not work online.
That should be the FIRST row in your description.

I'll make that change when I get home.

Sorry Chris but you are mistaken. While this may be fine under RDs rules it is against Kunos' TOS. The reason they provide project files to moders is precisely so moders don't have to decrypt the .acd files to figure things out. Decrypting files with proprietary data provided by manufactures under the condition that the information is not open to the public is a clear violation of Kunos' (and now by extention 505 Games) TOS and I'm pretty sure once they catch wind of this they'll have something to say because the fact is thanks to this tool the decrypted and edited Kunos files WILL end up distributed online, there's simply no way you can stop that!
Agreed...it's pretty easy to notify them though... @Aristotelis @kunos

Hello, does the Car Tuner function completely only for a vehicle model or is it possible to equip each individual vehicle (I mean each individual "skin") with different achievements? If so, can someone tell me how to do it. I think it would be nice if it could sometimes succeed that the computer opponents (with the same vehicle model) not always like a bead cord.

Hello, does the Car Tuner function completely only for a vehicle model or is it possible to equip each individual vehicle (I mean each individual "skin") with different achievements? If so, can someone tell me how to do it. I think it would be nice if it could sometimes succeed that the computer opponents (with the same vehicle model) not always like a bead cord.
I don't think it's possible since each skin uses the same data files for the car. But it sounds like a great idea, I just don't think it's possible currently.

Victor_ updated Assetto Corsa Car Tuner with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa Car Tuner

New in update:
  • Engine Swap, let's you swap engines easily, simply select the which car's engine you want to use, and click apply. Copies sound, engine data and torque data. Works on both original and modded cars.
  • Sound Swap, if you just want to change the sound of your car, simply use this option instead. Works on both original and modded cars.
  • New button added that let's you quickly add a tune to a car. Simply select the car which the tune is for,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 0.99

New in update:
  • Engine Swap, let's you swap engines easily, simply select the which car's engine you want to use, and click apply. Copies sound, engine data and torque data. Works on both original and modded cars.
  • Sound Swap, if you just want to change the sound of your car, simply use this option instead. Works on both original and modded cars.
  • New button added that let's you quickly add a tune to a car. Simply select the car which the tune is for,...

Assetto Corsa Car Tuner

New in update:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back