Assetto Corsa Car Suggestions

Looks incredible! If Stefano read this,this time have a dozen normal cars alongside the open wheelers and a few more interesting courses like the hill climb.Netkar pro's achillee's heel was the absence of normal cars and scratch built tracks for netkar.I mean some of the best tracks were conversions from rfactor and they were released very very late during netkar pro's life.Really probably the best car in the game ,was the daytona gt car and the most awesome track was the hillclimb.More of those and this time a larger racing grid and a smoother online experience and this game will be a killer.

• Herman Hermansen

This one would be sweet :)
SI-SuperstarSeries2011-DoningtonPark_4689.jpg

I don't know if Kunos is going to read this and I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this but this idea has been in my head since Nations Grand Prix.

I would like to be able to save used sets of tires and use them at other tracks whenever I want. I remember not changing my set of tires I used in an NGP race and used the same set of tires in the next club race just for fun.

I would also like to see the server set a limited amount of tires one can use in qualifying/race session just like in real life. I remember in Micropose's Grand Prix 2 you had a limited amount of sets of tires for each weekend. When you were in the pitstall you could select which set of tires you wanted to put on. Each set would show how many laps were on the tire.

Since netkar and assetto corsa is all about realism I think this would be a great future addition to AC. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.4%