Assetto Corsa Car Suggestions

Looks incredible! If Stefano read this,this time have a dozen normal cars alongside the open wheelers and a few more interesting courses like the hill climb.Netkar pro's achillee's heel was the absence of normal cars and scratch built tracks for netkar.I mean some of the best tracks were conversions from rfactor and they were released very very late during netkar pro's life.Really probably the best car in the game ,was the daytona gt car and the most awesome track was the hillclimb.More of those and this time a larger racing grid and a smoother online experience and this game will be a killer.

I agree with everyone about street cars. As well as the bmw gt2 and the e30 and 190. What I would love to see in game is a Miata or one of the old British roadsters it was based on. I love mastering tracks in slow fun cars ;)

A bone stock BMW M3 CSL E46 would be incredible!

Sweeet airbox sound :)

One day i´ll be able to afford a CSL... one day.

Only 1.400 made which bodes well for the fact that the price won´t drop, in 10 years it will probably trickle upwards like with the M3 E30 which has risen in price of about at least 50-60% since a few years back.
One in mint condition will get you close to a not so mint conditioned E46 M3.
Special editions cost like regular M3 E46´s in good shape.

CSL costed $119,593 here in sweden when it came out in 2004, 8 years ago.
they are now selling at around $74,746. That is extremely good for a car i have to say.
And that is with 31,000 miles on it!
Future classic no doubt about that.

In Norway, a used M3 CSL with 76 000Km on it cost $139 088 atm.. and that is before registration..
That is insane!
Is it taxes that causes so high prices or is it simply the fact that the NOK is worth more then let's say the SEK?
Because you norwegians on average gets paid more in salary then us swedes.

So in short, isn't it just an issue of scaling in terms of salary/price on products?

That is insane!
Is it taxes that causes so high prices or is it simply the fact that the NOK is worth more then let's say the SEK?
Because you norwegians on average gets paid more in salary then us swedes.

So in short, isn't it just an issue of scaling in terms of salary/price on products?
It was about $210000 new (so the depreciation is the same). I'm quite sure the difference is due to taxes.

(For the latest M5 as an example, you pay 135k $ for the car and 220k $ in taxes)

• Herman Hermansen

Is Porsche a possibility? I don't understand the "need for speed" license or what it is? EA? It would be so sweet with a Porsche in AC..

Is Porsche a possibility? I don't understand the "need for speed" license or what it is? EA? It would be so sweet with a Porsche in AC..

I'm not sure, nor do I feel like digging up information right now, but I think I read somewhere (possibly even on RD) that EA's license with Porsche is coming to an end soon. So maybe if we're lucky we could see a Porsche in AC. It would be nice to drive a studio made one in a good sim.

Nice!!

Marco Massarutto
– We will reveal our licensed contents ‘on the run’: considering how much work and resources are needed to provide licensed contents, we wish that people can appreciate and deserve attention to each one of them. By the way, some people think that our AC teaser video released last December shows generic or hypothetical contents. If you watch it, you will find several car models and brands. Each single car showed in that teaser will be included in Assetto Corsa. You can recognize some of them easily.

Looks like M3 GT2 is in the game!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back