Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aris, let's pretend KS have the funds to travel and scan new tracks (and cars maybe), what country/continent would you think is the most apropiate or it has more potential considering the variety of tracks/cars/peoble into sim racing or whatever it adds for the benefit of the sim, USA/America, Japan/Asia, Europe?

PS: feel free to put it in the right section, maybe this could be considered off topic. i didn't mean to

Theres one track that deserves the laser treatment in Australia, BATHURST, talk about ICONIC. Would love to see and race this track in AC, for us Aussies it would be the ducks nuts.

pCARS have done a great job on their Bathurst build, very close to reality.

If you're talking about the largest concentration of top circuits in the smallest area then the UK would probably rank really high, then you can take the (relatively) short drive to france/belgium/germany and find some more amazing tracks.

Europe in my eyes is where it is at. Sure Australia has Bathurst which is an amazing circuit but it's a long way out from Italy, same with Japan and some of its great circuits, Suzuka especially.

That's strange, I really respect your opinion mates, but I feel suzuka as one of the most boring circuit ever, except the west part. This west side of the track is rarely used in a game, I remenber only about Lemans 24h racegame having this one(DC, PS2, PC).

Lemans 24h discussion was about suzuka west circuit. Recently, I played on sa-kitto from Pcars and GT5's suzuka. In fact I don't like recent track. Too much security and less fun. I prefer Nordchleife than nurburgring gp, I prefer 1970 Fuji than the actual one, I prefer 1967 lemans than everything they input from the first Ford chicane until today.

I can easily understand that F1 fan or Super GT fan may like suzuka, cause it's a featured track on the heart of these championship they want to live virtualy.
Of course, everything added to AC will make me happy and I have no doubt that AC will have suzuka few months after release.

Suzuka tests a car and driver to the very edge in almost every area, but it manages to do it while being a very flowing and enjoyable track, for me it is definitely one of the highlights of the Formula 1 calender, certaintly one of the very finest racing tracks in the world.

And Suzuka is one of the old tracks, it's been around for over 50 years and hasn't changed a great deal since then. I love it personally.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%