Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is only Zandvoort tagged as not being laser scanned? Shouldn't more of those tracks be flagged as not being laser scanned? And if Zaandvoort was made from aerial lidar data, doesn't that qualify as laser scanned?
- Black Cat County
- Silverstone 1967
- Drag strip
- Drift skidpad
- Monza historic

Why is only Zandvoort tagged as not being laser scanned? Shouldn't more of those tracks be flagged as not being laser scanned? And if Zaandvoort was made from aerial lidar data, doesn't that qualify as laser scanned?
- Black Cat County
- Silverstone 1967
- Drag strip
- Drift skidpad
- Monza historic
From those, Monza road course isn't laserscanned but Monza oval is, it was scanned in 2012/13 since that part still exists, and later they (in real life, not in the game) did some re-pavement to be smoother for modern road cars who travel in the lower banks.

• Deleted member 130869

Zandy was the good ol' GP4 way of GPS accuracy, which is fine. As long as cambers and elevations are good, it's alllll good.

Hello
I would really love for someone to make a VERY simple track. In one of the episode of The Grand Tour (the new Top Gear), they went to France at the Michelin drift test track and in addition to the simple track, they learn to perfectly control a drift around a big paved circle painted with a few white circles inside. Of course, it was soaked with water to be even easier to drift on, but that's just it, a very big circle (diameter of 100 feet maybe?).
Who's up for this simple challenge?
Thanks!

Hello
I would really love for someone to make a VERY simple track. In one of the episode of The Grand Tour (the new Top Gear), they went to France at the Michelin drift test track and in addition to the simple track, they learn to perfectly control a drift around a big paved circle painted with a few white circles inside. Of course, it was soaked with water to be even easier to drift on, but that's just it, a very big circle (diameter of 100 feet maybe?).
Who's up for this simple challenge?
Thanks!

You might have better luck here in the mod request thread - http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-app-requests-thread.64157/

This is such a good resource just like this is too: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-cars-and-tracks-technical-data-excel-2013.5577/

Could these two lists be sort of "merged" so we'd have the extended data (and why not even the great looks) of the excel available online preferably here at RD if possible? Maybe even have the table as an independent page you could view on your spare monitor/pc to use while in the game.

I'm afraid i have no idea of how to actually do that or even if it's possible on the forums current platform in terms of technology or such, but it's just a thought.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%