Assetto Corsa: Bonus Pack unveiled

02.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have revealed details and screenshots for the upcoming free Bonus Pack to be released as part of the 1.2 update for Assetto Corsa in July.

The pack will consist of five cars and one track, but will be a free DLC for all Assetto Corsa owners. The Bonus Pack contains:
  • Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde
  • Audi Sport Quattro
  • Lamborghini Miura
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R
  • Toyota GT-86
  • Circuit of Zandvoort
Check out some pictures of the Bonus Pack below. Look at the rest in our RaceTube.

01.jpg 07.jpg 012.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 019.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited:
It always entertains me when I see people not wanting road cars. They are usually the ones that crash at the first corner, drive like they are on a console game and rage quit when they mess up and get frustrated with not being able to drive the "Faster" cars.

Much like kids, instead of driving and learning they jump straight in on the fastest cars and wonder why they are bouncing off the walls. I bet the ones that don't like road cars are also driving wingman, use gamepads with all the aids available. (Yes that was a rather stereotypical stereo type used). :)

Does the mod Miura still work after all the updates, I do remember it was bought by Kunos as official content, if no we could compare works.

Nice pack, if maybe a little underwhelming, however the truth will come in the game updates.

The mod will work but the guy/s that made it are not allowed to update it, so in theory it will be more accurate but that does not mean it will be to your liking. Kunos make them how they see fit for purpose, that does not mean they will fit what you see as right.

The mod will work but the guy/s that made it are not allowed to update it, so in theory it will be more accurate but that does not mean it will be to your liking. Kunos make them how they see fit for purpose, that does not mean they will fit what you see as right.

That would be unfortunate as the modders perfectly recreated not only the car, sounds and physics, but also the character of the car being a GT first and foremost. You definitely had the feeling that th Miura did not like to be hustled around too much, but high speed cruising on a twisty road was manageable.

It always entertains me when I see people not wanting road cars. They are usually the ones that crash at the first corner, drive like they are on a console game and rage quit when they mess up and get frustrated with not being able to drive the "Faster" cars.

Much like kids, instead of driving and learning they jump straight in on the fastest cars and wonder why they are bouncing off the walls. I bet the ones that don't like road cars are also driving wingman, use gamepads with all the aids available. (Yes that was a rather stereotypical stereo type used). :)

I think the individuals that are wishing (i'll use that instead of complaining) for race cars are members and staff alike that want to see a full blown GT series RD league get finally underway after years of waiting.

Also speaking from experience the RD club hosts some road car events, where t1 crashes are not the norm, give it a try. Attendance will once again spike as the pack hits the net, maybea good time to get a trial 1month membership, or win one in the free events. <shameless RD pimpaging over :) >

Thanks for the offer Cristian, but sadly I race elsewhere. I am not fussed about GT cars, I see anything with wheels as a race machine, be that lawn mower or bubble car. As for leagues we manage to make do with the wonderfully created cars offered by Kunos. I would not worry about Kunos making the Lambo anything but better, I'm sure even the modders that made it will love what Kunos do with it.

Where is the news of the paid for content, as you know Kunos are very fair giving away stuff, but there has to be a paid for DLC. I know there are more than just me that want to give them more cash to go and do more wonderful laser scanning and it is not cheap. Anyhows, that is another story I am sure.

Keep it up Kunos, we love what we have and love it more and more the more we get. :)

It always entertains me when I see people not wanting road cars.
Has nothing to do with steering input or how well we drive.

I just don't enjoy having to brake 100m before the usual mark, go 80 km/h slower and feel like driving an illegal streetrace rather than a full grown race.

It's like saying: "Everybody preferring WTCC over F1 is a gamepad driver crashing in T1"...

Zandvoort is going to get overdriven like spa/nords..
Everything that cures AC of the chore of Nordschleife Tourist servers is welcome.
Don't get me wrong, a few servers are fine, but the weeks after that release were horrible as in contrary to what seems the whole world i don't care a lot about the Nordschleife.

looking forward to the miura (yes i know we technically have it already) & the gtr for sure, as well as what the new awd capabilities bring to mods. the gt-86 could be a fun car too. and zandvoort is one of the best tracks in the world & is nice one to scan (unlike, imo, catalunya, which is generic F1 track #7)...not bad for free.

They definitely need more tracks and more open wheeled cars. There are no real modern F1 cars unless you count the Lotus Exos but that's more of a rich guy's weekend racer that kinda gets close to F1 but not really. Still also waiting for the Lambo line up they have been teasing us with.

It'll be fun to test the GT86 in a proper simulation of physics, rather than what GT6 brought to the table, so I'm looking forward to it, plus a free track !
Yes, maybe this time around Kunos Simulazioni will actually come up with some "proper simulation of physics" for a change. And some proper FFB to boot, where one could actually feel the self-alignment torque instead of flurries of virtual inertia effects more at home as an input for a motion platform, not a wheel.
Also, maybe they'll suddenly discover that chassis and tires flex have to do something with proper simulation as well.

There are a lot of games/sims that simulate racecars decently. Not so many that can do the same with road cars though. AC's engine is great in that department too and I'm really excited that we are getting 5 new sport cars!
I'm really happy that the Nissan is in too because that means the new patch will contain significant core updates to simulate all the electronic systems (diffs etc) of the road version GTR! I'm way more interested/curious to drive that one compared to the GTR GT3 for example.

Yes, maybe this time around Kunos Simulazioni will actually come up with some "proper simulation of physics" for a change. And some proper FFB to boot, where one could actually feel the self-alignment torque instead of flurries of virtual inertia effects more at home as an input for a motion platform, not a wheel.
Also, maybe they'll suddenly discover that chassis and tires flex have to do something with proper simulation as well.
Do cars nowadays still have chassis flex?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%