Assetto Corsa: BMW M3 E30 Interior Shots

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: BMW M3 E30 Interior Shots

The legendary BMW M3 E30 touring car will be made available in the first release of Assetto Corsa.

"The BMW M3 E30 Group A wasn't planned to be included in the first release of the game, because of lack of available development time" said Kunos on Facebook.

The delay of the main release has allowed the development team to work also on this model, that will be completed in time to be included in the first release of the game. Today we show you some details of the interior of this...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Well I looked on-line and found videos and photographs of the car and its not gray on the inside in real life.

I'm sending an email to kunos linking them to the evidence I found, proving that they don't know anything about cars and that they should feel ashamed for not even bothering to Google for the correct car interior colour.

At least they got the BMW badge right though.

Well I looked on-line and found videos and photographs of the car and its not gray on the inside in real life.:D

I'm sending an email to kunos linking them to the evidence I found, proving that they don't know anything about cars and that they should feel ashamed for not even bothering to Google for the correct car interior colour.:D

At least they got the BMW badge right though.:D

Now is ok :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%