Assetto Corsa and Fraps (rec) problems

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
I was changing the video/graphic options in the game and whenever i try to record something using fraps, whole picture is blinking (increasing brightness and decreasing) very fast and very short, randomly appearing, not that i cannot see where i am going.

Anyone have a clue what might be? I tried some combinations in the graphic's settings so far now nothing

Thanks, but any help/solution for my problem friend :/ ?
Too bad i really have no clue for stuff like this, or if you dont mind i suggest you try record with something else first to see if the problem persist, example Bandicam.
A list of your pc spec is very welcome too for others who try to help, i mean who know if that actually cause by too less available free ram or something like that :)

Reactions: Dux
Yeah of course, i have:
GeForce GTX550 Ti
I5 processor
8 gb ram (DDR3 or 1 i cannot say it)

The problem is the game was fine, but recently i opened up the PC and cleaned from dust (nothing damaged) now it's silent and faster. So i tweaked some of the video/graphic settings :D

I was trying a lot of combinations but nothing was good, it's cause of something i have changed i am sure, nothing involved with the PC spec.

If you believe its the in-game video/graphic settings that you had change cause this problem then why not make it all back to default & see if that solve the problem ??
How about the other game ?? No problem recording with fraps ??

I turned on B4 no problems, Batman Arkham Origins, no problem, put everything on high no problems, tried rF2 no problems, turned on AC, there it is hehe, thank you guys i am playing now with the a.filtering in AC i think i can solve it, i will say if that will work, who knows someone might have help from this

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%