Assetto Corsa 25% off STEAM sale

This is something Steam do. More so as it nearing Christmas. The current AC deal runs out in 43hrs.

The Steam Holiday Sale is here! For the next fourteen days, take advantage of huge saving throughout our store on thousands of games. Check back often to take advantage of our eight-hour Flash Sales. You can even help select what goes on sale with our Community's Choice Voting Sales.

In addition to Flash and Vote sales, more than a hundred games and apps will be featured as Daily Deals throughout the sale, with new deals popping up every 24 hours.

Today's Daily Deals include:
It's not as if Kunos has said, knock 25% off the Early Access price to piss off those who have already paid the 22% discounted price. It's a Steam offer. That is why it is called the Steam Holiday Sale and not the Kunos Additional Early Access Discount Offer.

:cool:

It's not as if Kunos has said, knock 25% off the Early Access price to piss off those who have already paid the 22% discounted price. It's a Steam offer. That is why it is called the Steam Holiday Sale and not the Kunos Additional Early Access Discount Offer.
You missed the comment on Facebook by Aris:
Steam "proposes" the offers and then they throw at you a bunch of data and statistics plus first screen visibility so that practically you can't deny the offer

Steam asked and Kunos agreed :)

As one of the many here on RD who bought AC as soon as humanly possible do I care about the 25% discount any longer? Not in the slightest (and I remain besotted by Kunos and their sublime sims) but other early release purchasers may feel very different and have every right to.

You missed the comment on Facebook by Aris:

Steam asked and Kunos agreed :)

As one of the many here on RD who bought AC as soon as humanly possible do I care about the 25% discount any longer? Not in the slightest (and I remain besotted by Kunos and their sublime sims) but other early release purchasers may feel very different and have every right to.
Yes, I did miss the FB post, so thanks for putting my post right.

:thumbsup:

But its not as if if Kunos went to Steam and asked for the extra discount to be added. It's a Steam offer that Kunos felt they couldn't say no to.

These sales are a way of life on Steam. Sometimes folks will drop on one (like now with AC) and other times they will miss out (like those of us who only got a 22% discount for early access, lol). C'est la vie.

;)

Kunos knows about this sale. This isn't right, for all of us who supported them from the start. I think that we should all receive a free DLC for all who purchased before this date.

Please tell me you're under 16.
Where does this self entitled attitude nonsense come from?

If i go to the shops to buy a TV today, i do so knowing full well that in a couple of weeks it is probable that i could buy it for a huge discount in the sales. I want it today, so i pay the price it is today. I do not head to the store in a couple of weeks time when the TV is on sale and demand free stuff because it's now cheaper.

You wanted AC on the day it was released, and were prepared to pay the asking price. You got what you paid for and were (presumably) happy. What happens to the product and its price after that is completely irrelevant and entitles you to exactly nothing.

Last edited:
I got mine from steam £22.45 25% discount what a bargain! Best thing since Ayrton Senna.
Can not stop driving this sim it's very addictive,worth every penny even at full price.

Well I bought it as soon as it was posted on steam. Check I was one of the first to get it! Then kunos turns around and drops the price another 25%!I was left with no choice but..... To buy another copy for my youngest son! More than likely will save me $30 off full retail, which is a 50% discount. This game is so good I bought it twice! Lol

I don't feel "robbed" for buying it at full price. I had a whole month of practice in Assetto Corsa, over the rest of the guys who are getting it at 75% of the price. I'm also not minding the contribution of that small ammount to the 10-ish man developer team. Their work is top notch and it was still a bargain to the rest of the Sim games that are around in this generation. Their marketing was top-notch by releasing this much content that draws all the attention, just as the time it was on 25% sale. They probably gained a lot of players out of this. I still question why an Early Acces game goes on sale this quickly, but it doesn't piss me off. If it was a 75-80% sale, then I'd be concerned about my decision to buy it right away.

I don't feel "robbed" for buying it at full price. I had a whole month of practice in Assetto Corsa, over the rest of the guys who are getting it at 75% of the price. I'm also not minding the contribution of that small ammount to the 10-ish man developer team. Their work is top notch and it was still a bargain to the rest of the Sim games that are around in this generation. Their marketing was top-notch by releasing this much content that draws all the attention, just as the time it was on 25% sale. They probably gained a lot of players out of this. I still question why an Early Acces game goes on sale this quickly, but it doesn't piss me off. If it was a 75-80% sale, then I'd be concerned about my decision to buy it right away.

I agree, I don't miss that $10. I'm glad they have it. If I hadn't bought the game already, I'd love the discount, but now that they already have it, I'm glad they do. Actually, this sale is disheartening for me because the sim was already so cheap to begin with. How can Kunos afford that new track license without that $10? I hope they raise the price. It's worth it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%