Assetto bonus pack coming

Live at KUNOS HQ - Dear AC followers, we are glad to introduce the Audi Quattro, here today as special guest at Audi track experience: this legendary car is one of the five awesome models that will be included in the incoming Assetto Corsa Bonus pack, currently in development at KUNOS studios. More information will follow in next few weeks, stay tuned!

Looks like the "uhr" Quattro is in the pack. Question is what else will they bring?

I hope they also address the current bugs/missings.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a recent interview with Red Bull Games, Kunos Simulazioni’s Marco Massarutto revealed details on the upcoming Bonus Pack for Assetto Corsa.

As announced before, the bonus pack will include five cars, one of which is the Audi Quattro, as well as a new track: Zandvoort. Unlike the Dream Pack, the bonus pack will be released for free:

“Currently we are working on the Bonus Pack, and that will be available as a free download for all users; we would like to release within a couple of months.We are still waiting for some approvals from our licensors, so I can’t go deeply in details yet, but I’m sure that Zandvoort and the five cars included will make our followers very happy.”

While the Bonus Pack will be free, Kunos is already planning to add more content to Assetto Corsa with the next paid DLC as the Dream Pack 2 has been confirmed to be in development:

“We are also working on the Dream Pack 2, and that will include cars from Audi, Lamborghini and more – with some surprises – and will also feature the Circuit of Catalunya, which is currently in development. There is some other important news that will be disclosed soon; I can only say that we want to surprise our players even more.”

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%