Asseto Corsa: 9 New Developtment Shots

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Asseto Corsa: 9 New Developtment Shots

Assetto Corsa celebrates Lotus F1 Team return to victory: well done, Kimi! Kunos Simulazioni has released 9 new November Development Screenshots, most notable is that they are celebrating the Formula one Victory Kimi Raikkonen took at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend for Lotus F1 Team.

Assetto Corsa is a new PC-based racing game for Windows, expected to be released in 2012. Assetto Corsa is being designed to provide a very realistic driving experience, with single player and multiplayer...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible detail on those models. Can't wait to try AC out. And well done for Iceman today. I love how he always drink first on podium before splashing other around. :roflmao: "...yes yes yes, I'm doing all that."

My nerves completely burnt out today.. I am still shaking.. Congratulations Kimi! =)

Oh, and this looks just amazing. I hope to get on my modding hands on this piece of art when it comes out. =)

Some of those shots are really impressive.

I'm assuming that AC is running a type of photo-mode model where shaders and polygon counts are turned up to 11 for the static and close-up stuff though.

In motion I bet they won't get that kind of quality... though I'm sure it's still fantastic :D

A nice interesting selection of cars, nice work :D

Some of those shots are really impressive.

I'm assuming that AC is running a type of photo-mode model where shaders and polygon counts are turned up to 11 for the static and close-up stuff though.

In motion I bet they won't get that kind of quality... though I'm sure it's still fantastic :D

A nice interesting selection of cars, nice work :D
That's not whats been said previously. AFIAK they are taken in game. Of course all games look better when the scene is still. They have said they use DX11 features (hardware tessellation etc) heavily.

Ultimately if it's half as good in motion as in the stills I'll be happy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back