Assen 2002 TT Circuit - add-on track for Ride2

First version for you to test.

- works online and offline
- compatible with Misano Kartodromo
- only clear weather for now.
- broken final results if using Supermotos

How to install :

- backup your gfxgem.mix if you like
- Just extract the files into your Ride2 Folder.
- ingame you should find the Track located in the same group as Nürburgring GP

Read more about this resource...

well i tried Nordschleife and UlsterGP ... but game crashes on loading @ 88-90% :(
did not try other any tracks so far

you will laugh but ... when i tried to import sanremo rally into ride2 , i almost gave up - but then i just tried for fun in vr46 and it worked on first try :D

it is possible, but you will have a safetycar standing around on track - which looks pretty stupid during racing^^ that is the main reason i didn't import any other tracks.

sure , thats the main reason i took assen2002 instead of any other track :D
if i could remove the safetycar and keep the online fuction going ... i would import Valencia and Motegi first to get a bit of Playstation2-TouristTrophy-Flavour into Ride2

sure , thats the main reason i took assen2002 instead of any other track :D
if i could remove the safetycar and keep the online fuction going ... i would import Valencia and Motegi first to get a bit of Playstation2-TouristTrophy-Flavour into Ride2

hahaha yeah Tourist Trophy was a good game on the playstation 2

hello rez, I have a question, can you transfer TT assen off Valentino rossi the game for me please, i have test JEREZ in the game and on the straight there is a safety car but it is not a problem for me is it possible That You transfer TT circuit Assen for me ?? , I am from holland and i like tt assen,
I've looked at your tutorial but I can not do it.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back