1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Assassin's Creed III

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohameddo-san, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I am going to purchase this game after I purchase Revelations and finish II, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

I'm glad the PC version no longer is stricken with the draconian-DRM that ruined Diablo III and the three aforementioned AC games, even though, those games were not bad compared to Diablo III.

Ubisoft being Canadian, I wonder if my compatriots will protest the company and boycott them if American revolutionaries are assassinated.

I mean, to be fair, American revolutionaries like Benjamin Franklin were Masons - who are also the Templars, the Illuminati, the NWO (People, please don't call me a conspiracy theorist because I think most conspiracy theories are BS with little proof) - along with the British Loyalists.

This subject might be touchy.

EDIT - I don't think any figure on the American side was assassinated in the game. Besides, if Americans were assassinated, I would think that would alienate the U.S.A., which, is a massive gaming market, though, not as massive as Europe.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Just bought this on Steam, can't wait to start playing once it's out. Diablo 3 is fine btw, at least from my point of view. ;)

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Meh...gutted. Had everything preloaded but it needed to load something more when it unlocked an hour ago...yeah, great - the download wasn't even quick but it felt like my 33k modem is back. Now it's ready but I'm too tired. Thanks Ubisoft. °_°

First world gamer problems.

4. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

I have a 15 EUR voucher for AC III, but you have to order it on a German shop website.
    But in case anyone reads this and wants to buy this game and is residing in German speaking countries...or just willing to buy anyway, just PM me!
    I will not keep it, so when out, then out!