19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 19:25 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 19:30 GMT - 20 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Sten-Ake Svensson
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 2

Last edited:
I would be keen to do this race, but there are no people. Except, Sten-Ake, who I'm sure counts as people (at least one, if not more).

For future reference, this is my sort of thing, even though I'm rubbish at it. I can try and make it home in time tonight to make it a two man race, but it's a bit of a gamble, so don't count on me.

I'm downloading the content now. I might not make it until just before the race, if I make it at all. I will try my best. I do have a GT3 race in AC afterwards as well, so I might be a bit too greedy.

If there's any F1 races in future, I'll do my best to attend.

Great! Now that we are two who's interested in formula racing here on RD :thumbsup: hopefully some more racers might be tempted to join. :D

Btw, I did a couple of laps just for fun. Now I'll go practicing for tomorrows race and have a struggle with those "awkvard" GT cars ;)

I'm sure there are guys who would join if more people sign up. People tend to avoid signing up to races with low signups.

I have just bailed out of a GT3 race I was struggling with. It helps to know the track well

I'm sure there are guys who would join if more people sign up. People tend to avoid signing up to races with low signups.

Let's hope you're right and that it's not out of interest that so few sign up.

I have just bailed out of a GT3 race I was struggling with. It helps to know the track well

Happens now and then. Just ask me! Today when I joined the race session I realised I've been practising off-line on the wrong track. Donninton P National instead of GP. So I would'nt have had a good race if it would have come off.

Thanks for info.
I'm all rF2 (and a Little iRacing) at the moment and I've only raced GSCE for some hour and not on-line. The track is also new to me. But I'll sign up for the sake of formula cars :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back