ASR Formula OWC 91-92

Hello, rFactor people!

I really want to like this mod, and I really do in part. But there is something about these cars that feels unsatisfying. It's loose in a way that feels disconnected. Maybe someone could speak to this and perhaps have some pointers on setting up FFB or car setup to make these babies feel fully immersive. It's like it's just too unprecise.

I have considerable experience with making AIW's and know that the AIW will always be at it's very best/fastest with the car mod chosen by the person who made the AIW for any particular track. Other car mods can also run decent if it has similar grip, fast lines, braking points, but then there are a few car mods that will race very poorly at that same track.

Note: The car mod's specific AI settings can also play a significent role in how the AI handles the car!

A poorly made AIW will never make the AI faster but actually "slower" unless it allows shortcutting.

Last edited:
I just want to mention that through just a 1 dollar donation anyone can get access to all the beta mods on their site. Some of what is even better than the all available content, to my liking. Perhaps most of you know this but worth mentioning if someone missed it. It's really an amazing collection of cars.

Thanks

I have been all over the ASR site and have seen that they have some 1992 cars, but from what I can work out, there used to be a full set of cars from 1992 which is no longer available through the ASR site. I am looking for the missing cars - like the Benetton, the Lotus and the Mclaren.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back