Cars ASR Formula - ASR2 Championship 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "garyjpaterson, post: 2577310, membro: 240480"] Questi non sono reciprocamente esclusivi ... [/ QUOTE]
perché non puoi rispondere a una semplice domanda, non capisco la tua risposta

So wait, what am I missing then if this is all legit - this is the official website right?
ESLIHcJh.jpg

And here you are offering licensed skins, for those who have purchased the car? On the same website?
So basically selling the car and skins over 2 downloads...?
1WGHU50h.jpg

And this is the championship you are promoting on the same, official website? The one with ripped tracks?
a8BgHiAh.jpg

CARIXm3h.jpg

I don't get it, surely if you pride yourself in creating and selling non-licensed content from scratch, why associate yourselves with ripped content?

PS. Please work on your spelling on your website, its not exactly what I would call confidence inspiring if it in any way reflects the quality of your content...

are u sayin that people share ripped contents on RD? D: 'cos the tracks used in the Championship are from RD Bahrein apart...

but goin' out from these details...i think that assetto corsa have a huge part of mid-low aged and consumed by envy users that sadly try to "kill" modding groups that are not in the "White list of sympathy" of 5 or 6 stupid brats...

Here we talk about "legal"..."illegal"..."copyright" and other, BUT if someone really want to do correct things, EVERY modding website LIKE RACEDEPARTMENT and any other website with any modded content like track or car must CLOSE becouse ALL modding world is made by illegal content, then, don't come here to tell us this stupid things...u're doin' the same with your GT1 model...using branded liveries or not...

i really hope that the future will be done by not-moddable videogames...in this way no-one can tell nothing...and maybe the "justice paladins of forums" turn off his computer and go to break balls to someone else in real life

Someone link me to the copy's on monaco and Baku here? because I can't find them.

There is a very clear difference between selling and giving away copyrighted content. ASR is acting in a very unethical way and does not deserve to be paid. I keep having to make the same point to people who can't spell, but IF YOU ARE SELLING YOUR MOD, you NEED to act better.

ASR is acting like a child caught with his pants down now. Making accusatory facebook comments and then deleting my responses. I do not appreciate being called out and not being about defend myself, and he does not deserve any of your money.

What of the sentence "these original liveries was given as a present for those have bought the mod" you don't understand? Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Shhh be quiet please... let me tell you a secret my friend...IT'S A GIVING AWAY!

There is no difference with liveries shared here on racedepartment! Both had copyright content and both are free. ASR is NOT selling a mod with original liveries.. You buy the mod with unofficial liveries. Is not difficult to understand dude.

You have to convince yourself that every mod, free or not is a copyright infringement. No one had the license to build anything. Strictly speaking you can not even use original sponsor to creat skin! So technically every guy who spend his time to create a livery for the community is doing a wrongdoing! CLEAR?

Now stop it. You have busted our nuts enough

Someone link me to the copy's on monaco and Baku here? because I can't find them.

There is a very clear difference between selling and giving away copyrighted content. ASR is acting in a very unethical way and does not deserve to be paid. I keep having to make the same point to people who can't spell, but IF YOU ARE SELLING YOUR MOD, you NEED to act better.

ASR is acting like a child caught with his pants down now. Making accusatory facebook comments and then deleting my responses. I do not appreciate being called out and not being about defend myself, and he does not deserve any of your money. https://www.facebook.com/pg/asrformula/posts/

aren't u able to look for them on RD? u're a "legal paladin on the web" (lol) and u're telling me that u have less skill then a fingerless guy cos' u cannot find the tracks here on RD?
i make u tenderness hahaah...take them

BAKU
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/baku_16.126856/

MONACO
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monaco.3340/

Stop sèealomg randomly like a brainless...
You and your friend that want monopolize modding...please remain on your own hole...the real world can survive without you too

really, unistall and buu a console...lol

Last edited:
What of the sentence "these original liveries was given as a present for those have bought the mod" you don't understand? Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Shhh be quiet please... let me tell you a secret my friend...IT'S A GIVING AWAY!
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh dear

If you are giving away with a purchase, it is still a purchase. ASR are not giving away the skins unless you purchase the mod. ASR are also using those skins for the promotion of their mod. You simply cannot do this.

Oh and how about ASR unblock me from the facebook page and allow free discussion. I am not going to drop this, and you need to grow up and act like a business. Your childish insults, your public crying, it's all pathetic. Act like grown ups and follow the law like the rest of us have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back