Tracks Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you complaining about the topic that You and the AI car is starting the wrong way around:

Its NOT in the ailine file defined.
dodsz only made the ailine to have a reference point for at which point of the track the one camera starts and when its end to switch to the next camera.

Car start position and pit box position are defined in the .kn5 (track) file as invisible 3D boxes on the track. The author of this track only have to turn AC_START_00 and AC_START_01 by 180 degrees.

So please call the maker of this track about the wrong way aroung START_boxes.

By the way, when the two split time boxes are missing in the track file, like in this case, there is also NO way to record and play back a GHOST CAR.

What is a shame, because I would love to drive against myselt as ghost car on this track.

Last edited:
THL updated Aspertsham, public roads in Bavaria with a new update entry:

Aspertsham v0.6

The next big update initially was planed for December, but due to some health problems (I'm getting old;-), I think it's better to release the as-is state for now.

Important note:
Please don't take a trip into the maize fields, you will fall through (will be fixed in next update).

New since version 0.5:

optimization:
- reduced number of materials: 632 -> 532 (–100) (still faaar too many materials)
- reduced number of textures: 536 -> 468 (–68) (the same here)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the ultimate goal of this layout to have a bunch of connecting roads, like an open-world driving layout? I couldn't resist driving down the roads that aren't a part of the "track" and there are incredibly detailed houses very far from the racing loop of streets. I can't imagine why you would put so much effort into those things if they weren't going to be an important part of the finished project.

So far, what you have given us is absolutely beautiful. I spent so much time stopping my car to look around at all of the details you've placed in this layout. I've driven up people's private driveways, but no one was there to greet me.

Keep up the fantastic work, please!!

Is the ultimate goal of this layout to have a bunch of connecting roads, like an open-world driving layout? I couldn't resist driving down the roads that aren't a part of the "track" and there are incredibly detailed houses very far from the racing loop of streets. I can't imagine why you would put so much effort into those things if they weren't going to be an important part of the finished project.

So far, what you have given us is absolutely beautiful. I spent so much time stopping my car to look around at all of the details you've placed in this layout. I've driven up people's private driveways, but no one was there to greet me.

Keep up the fantastic work, please!!
It is especially nice in one of the classic MGs from the web, or a Morgan Threewheeler and the likes. Just cruising around, parking and admiring the scenery. The next day get an M3 and hoon it. Lovely :)

It is especially nice in one of the classic MGs from the web, or a Morgan Threewheeler and the likes. Just cruising around, parking and admiring the scenery. The next day get an M3 and hoon it. Lovely :)
I especially like the tiny details, like barnyard animals roaming around. :D I think I might have accidentally run over a chicken at some point... :whistling: It would funny if he placed some human figures in a pose like they're yelling at you for pulling into their driveway. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back